Survivor: Ghost Island

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Well at least Wendell still has his idol and Michael's is gone. At this point they can vote everyone out. I'm really not invested in anyone this season.

S~

Reactions: dfergie
I swear I barely even recognized the woman who went home last night due to the idol. Speaks volumes about this season.

Laughed when the hillbilly couldn't even use the sling shot though. Still want him to win. Cosmic justice for one of the worst seasons of survivor in years.

Man they made things harder than it needed to be. Kellyn put herself on the block now.

S~

Yeah, it is pretty clear Donathan does not have a brain in that head of his. He makes a BFD about making a play, during tribal then doesn't. Idiot.

Of the three, I was hoping Dom would win. I knew something was up when he read the votes there. Jeff had to know.

S~

given the alternative, I am happy Wendell won, but Jeff is wrong, this is truly one of the worst seasons of Survivor in years. Dumb game play over and over. Few cast members that I was excited to cheer for. Just disappointing.

Oh, not Vicepia winning the million disappointing, or the b.s. of Sandra somehow winning it twice, but generally a disappointing season. Sigh...

Sea Bass not using the extra vote, everyone telling what advantages or idols they had etc. ... stupid
For a whole bunch of "super fans" they played like super idiots. WHY not use the extra idol? WHY tell everyone about advantages?

They pretty much never were successful at actual blindsides, or then chickened out.

Then there is Donathan. At first I thought I liked him, kind of a quiet, simple guy. But in the end he was truly the biggest idiot of the bunch. Given the tens of thousands of people who continue to audition to play, you'd think they could come up with better players.

Reactions: wormil and dfergie

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)