Survivor: Heroes vs. Villains

And remember guys and gals, we are in SPOILER tag mode until tomorrow. If you come to this thread tomorrow night and haven't seen the finale, don't get upset if you find out who wins. :)

Who got voted off
- Colby I assume - I live in NC and all I'm getting is freaking weather

SPOILERS please.

My god, what a bitch Sandra is... I can't believe she burned Russell's hat.

and a very surprising detail....
RUssell said that "last season I went to day 39 and chose to bring two weak players with me... and it didn't work."

NOW how did he know that it didn't work, since this was filmed last summer, five months before the outcome was announced? DID he give away some knowledge he should not have had. If so, he put on a good show of being pissed back in December.

Having all spoiler tags is driving me nuts in this thread. If anybody comes in here prior to watching the show is just asking to find out what happened. I didn't know everybody was two year olds and we had to watch what we say around them.

Having all spoiler tags is driving me nuts in this thread. If anybody comes in here prior to watching the show is just asking to find out what happened. I didn't know everybody was two year olds and we had to watch what we say around them.

I understand, and think in general that if you don't want to learn something, don't read the thread, but I am just trying to keep things under wraps for tonight, but tomorrow, it is no holds barred. :)

Well, the greatest season ever had the worst ending in Survivor history. Sandra didn't deserve to win the first time and certainly didn't deserve to win this time. She is a joke.

Well, the greatest season ever had the worst ending in Survivor history. Sandra didn't deserve to win the first time and certainly didn't deserve to win this time. She is a joke.

Well said.
And to think that she is the best player ever? GMAFB. I hate her. Hate her. Hate her. Tomorrow I'll say this again without the spoiler. :D

I think Boston Rob is right though, that Russell wanted to last the longest, his game play was not based on winning votes. And winning the people's choice was probably his sense of redemption.

LAME!

So undeserving. I thought this jury would be smarter than that.

I agree 100%. So frustrating that the two seasons spent in Samoa had such horrible endings. I was so surprised by how petty this jury was. If he had just taken Jerri to the final three, and she had won, I would have been ok with that.

Shake head repeatedly. :(

I am disappointed with the result, but I can't say I am very surprised . Russell didn't make any friends on the jury and Parv didn't make enough. After playing two seasons in a row, Russell still doesn't get it!!!

Well, all the pre-game spoilers on the boot list were 100% accurate.
Knowing who the final 3 were going to be was anticlimatic.

The only thing that turned out to be wrong on the spoiler was the final vote, spoiler said 5-4-0, instead it was 6-3-0.

Next season I'll be avoiding survivorsucks.com completely along with comments in Jeff's blog.

Russell nailed Rob good.

When Rob said that Russell doesn't play to win, and Russell said came back and said you do? And pointed out how Rob lost the exact same way (bitter jury), I was rolling. :D

Bad part was, I didn't like Sandra as a player, but I admit she is one of the smartest players there. No one can detect the way the winds blow as good as she can.

Plus with hubby serving our country, the same way she has in the past (Gulf War Vet), and seeing the previous winnings didn't stop any of that. I can honestly say that she was the most deserving of the prize money. Maybe not for her game play (though she is 2-0 for it), but for the way her family has lived and served this country. A bit HOOHAH to Sandra and her husband. :up

Plus, I loved how Rupert thanked her right after she pretty much said all the Heroes were idiots for not listening to her. :D

I don’t think the final result had anything to do with Sandra. She just happened to be there in the final three (mostly by Russell’s choice). It could’ve been anyone else. The same way as it was in the last season, the final vote was not for a player, it was basically against Russell. And against Parv, by association. Sandra didn’t do anything (anything at all!) So, she got zero points, while the other two got negative points from the jury. That’s the only reason she has won!

Well, Sandra was the only one to openly stand up against Russell. I’ll give her that! As she admitted herself, her only strategy was to get rid of Russell at the first opportunity. She just never got that opportunity. But here is the irony of that: if Russell wasn’t there with her in the final three, Sandra would've had no chance of winning! :D

Parvati played well and had a really good chance. But for her to win she needed to disassociate herself from Russell and build other alliances. The problem is that she wouldn’t have made it to the end if she did that. In fact, it was her winning of two immunity idols that kept her in the game.

As for Russell, when will he learn anything? He is not playing the right game. Yes, he mastered the art of getting to the finals. But in this game it is not enough to outlast, outsmart and outlie everyone else. You also need to do it in a way that earns respect from the jury. And he did nothing to achieve that.

I'm not sure why so many of you are upset that Russell didn't win.....While he made the last two seasons very entertaining to watch, he seems like a huge A-hole....possibly the worst in Survivor history. Did you see how he behaved on the past two reunion shows? Imagine how much worse he was in the field. He seems nothing more than a bully with little-man syndrome. I just don't get why he has so many admirers here....

BTW, he was arrested a couple weeks ago in Louisiana for assaulting a woman. Real admirable.......

I agree with Derwin0's sentiments, and was happy to see Sandra win.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts