Survivor: Heroes vs. Villains

All I know is I will miss Russell next Fall; he has made this year, and I hope he finds the idol next week again.

I think Probst really nailed it about Amanda. And that cat fight, wow, that cat fight... that's all I have to say about that. ;) :D

Damn that blog -- do not read the comments that follow it. There is a total spoiler, that lists the boot order of every player. I sure as hope this comment is wrong, as I will be royally pissed off.

I've read the first comment that mentioned the spoiler list and I stopped reading.
Please no clues!!! I don't want to know!!!

Damn that blog -- do not read the comments that follow it. There is a total spoiler, that lists the boot order of every player. I sure as hope this comment is wrong, as I will be royally pissed off.
Unfortunately the entire boot list was spoiled before the season began. After the first 5 or so confirmed it, I stopped speculations since I already found out the order.

Now all I comment on is what people are doing in the game as opposed to who will go next.

You're right though, avoid the comments in Jeff's blog, as people keep putting the list up there. And since Jeff keeps removing it, pretty much confirms it's accuracy.

Unfortunately the entire boot list was spoiled before the season began. After the first 5 or so confirmed it, I stopped speculations since I already found out the order.

Now all I comment on is what people are doing in the game as opposed to who will go next.

You're right though, avoid the comments in Jeff's blog, as people keep putting the list up there. And since Jeff keeps removing it, pretty much confirms it's accuracy.

Kind of a shame. :(

I have been enjoying the season regardless. It has been fun.

Hope they can figure out who leaked it and cut them out of the process. Remember in the first couple seasons you could actually bet online about who was going to get voted off? That would be a big problem now.

I think Russell has just made a mistake that may cost him a million...
One part of the game that Russell keeps overlooking is how not to make enemies on the jury and he just made one!

One part of the game that Russell keeps overlooking is how not to make enemies on the jury and he just made one!

It is hard to blame him though. When Survivor 20 was filmed, Russell still didn't know he lost Survivor 19 because he made too many enemies. I agree that he would have been much better just playing the mind games and not letting his ego gets in the way. Keep telling everyone that he is in control is not helping him at all.

I have to say this season is really good though. It is so hard to guess who is going out each episode. The Villains made the show. If it was all heroes, it would have been so boring.

Yeah, big time. Count that as one lost vote. I think it was Russell's dumbest move of two seasons.

But if Danielle did not make that statement about Parvati, I doubt Jerri would have voted for her.

The preview shows him trying to join Colby and Rupert, but I don't see that working for him.

The more I think about it, the more I come to the conclusion that Russell is extremely good at going a long way in the game; but he is so damn cocky, he can't boot people without pissing them off, and losing their votes. This week was case in point.

I think Russell is going to be out soon. I don't think he would make it to the final 3. I always wonder why 'Russell looked so upset at the last season finale even before the votes were revealed. I thought he was sick or something, but now I think he just got back from this season not too long ago and knew that he didn't make it to the final. :p

Russell wanted Danielle out and that's fine. All he needed for that was to convince Jerri. He didn't need Parvarti for that. He didn't have to play Danielle against Parvarti at all. I think there were other ways of achieving the same result, without creating new enemies on the jury. Huge mistake by Russell!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)