SURVIVOR: NICARAGUA

Yeah, thanks for the heads-up, because I had it ruined for me as well. Although I was less pissed knowing Sandra won with advanced noticed than I would have been if it hit me in the head like a brick on the last night! :)
What was worse was knowing the final 3, and that Russell was shutout by week 3. :(

Actually knew that earlier, but the week 3 boot (and idols played) pretty much confirmed everything.

What was worse was knowing the final 3, and that Russell was shutout by week 3. :(

Actually knew that earlier, but the week 3 boot (and idols played) pretty much confirmed everything.

I still get annoyed thinking that that obnoxious woman has now won $2M. Amazingly stupid players.

I still get annoyed thinking that that obnoxious woman has now won $2M. Amazingly stupid players.
I'm actually not.

Yes, we can say she wasn't the best player, but she is the only 2 time winner. And you can't say she didn't fly under the radar, as they all had a chance to see her gameplay from before (it's not like she played any differently).

Mostly I'm not annoyed, because as a Veteran myself, I have no problem with a Vet, that has a husband still serving, getting the money. Better than some other self-serving people that have been on the show before.

Since the boot list for this season is supposedly out, just like it was last year...

Would anyone object to "(no spoilers allowed)" being added to the subject line? That way a mod can then remove any if they do happen to get posted?

I'm actually not.

Yes, we can say she wasn't the best player, but she is the only 2 time winner. And you can't say she didn't fly under the radar, as they all had a chance to see her gameplay from before (it's not like she played any differently).

Mostly I'm not annoyed, because as a Veteran myself, I have no problem with a Vet, that has a husband still serving, getting the money. Better than some other self-serving people that have been on the show before.

I don't care that her husband is a vet; I can not stand HER; never encountered her husband. She is just obnoxious and unlikeable.

Since the boot list for this season is supposedly out, just like it was last year...

Would anyone object to "(no spoilers allowed)" being added to the subject line? That way a mod can then remove any if they do happen to get posted?

Yeah, but remember, we do use spoiler tags, and I'd argue that if you don't see the show the night it is on, you take a risk reading this thread anytime after that.

It gets too difficult to discuss what happened using spoiler tag after tag. I for one will not delete any posts that are spoilers if they are posted 10 hours or longer after the episode airs.

I will edit the first post of this thread to tell people NOT to post any spoilers about the season results. Anything of that nature will get booted immediately.

And on the season premiere, we'll ask people to use the spoiler tags for any conversation the night of the show. If you aren't going to watch it until later in the week, then just skip this thread. :)

Sandra [strike]played[/strike] was in the game, not her Husband I still hate the sour grapes voting of the "Jury" the last 2 seasons...
She's a vet too, so I respect that.

But she played the same strategy both times, and won both times. Not her fault that the people she played with didn't know how to play a jury game. She's also a mastermind at the mind games in the game and getting people to vote her way. She played Russell like a fiddle.

I will edit the first post of this thread to tell people NOT to post any spoilers about the season results. Anything of that nature will get booted immediately.

And on the season premiere, we'll ask people to use the spoiler tags for any conversation the night of the show. If you aren't going to watch it until later in the week, then just skip this thread. :)

What happened last year, is that someone posted results the same night of the show. I think spoiler tags should be used at least until the next day, to cover all time zones. That seems fair. Is that the 10-12 hours you are talking about?

And please delete any post with season spoilers. I got lucky and didn't see any last year.....

She's a vet too, so I respect that.

But she played the same strategy both times, and won both times. Not her fault that the people she played with didn't know how to play a jury game. She's also a mastermind at the mind games in the game and getting people to vote her way. She played Russell like a fiddle.

Vet or no vet, really makes no difference, and no more deserving. And she is far from a "mastermind". Skater, floater, comes more to mind. But that's last year, and we discussed it plenty then......

What happened last year, is that someone posted results the same night of the show. I think spoiler tags should be used at least until the next day, to cover all time zones. That seems fair. Is that the 10-12 hours you are talking about?

And please delete any post with season spoilers. I got lucky and didn't see any last year.....

Agreed.

rockymtnhigh said:

I agree somewhat. But really, why would anyone come to this forum the night after the episode airs if they have not seen the current episode? What reason would someone have to look at a forum where Survivor is discussed if they don't want to discuss Survivor until they have watched the current episode? I say if you don't want to know what happened on the previous nights episode, then stay away until you've watched it. Just my two cents. :)

I agree somewhat. But really, why would anyone come to this forum the night after the episode airs if they have not seen the current episode? What reason would someone have to look at a forum where Survivor is discussed if they don't want to discuss Survivor until they have watched the current episode? I say if you don't want to know what happened on the previous nights episode, then stay away until you've watched it. Just my two cents. :)
I agree. In one of the other forums, we would get people complaining a couple days later because they hadn't watched it off their DVR yet.
I say if the episode has already aired, then post away.

I agree. In one of the other forums, we would get people complaining a couple days later because they hadn't watched it off their DVR yet.
I say if the episode has already aired, then post away.

I am fine with that. With it switching to Wednesday, a night my wife works, we'll probably not see it until Friday this Fall, so I'll just stay the hell away from the thread. :)

Oh and as far as Jimmy Johnson goes, I hope he gets the boot in the first couple of episodes, but suspect he won't. People will want to keep him around just because it would be cool to talk to him.

I wish they would not put celebrities on Survivor -- or if they do, do an entire season of nothing but celebrities. That might be interesting.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts