SURVIVOR: NICARAGUA

I agree somewhat. But really, why would anyone come to this forum the night after the episode airs if they have not seen the current episode? What reason would someone have to look at a forum where Survivor is discussed if they don't want to discuss Survivor until they have watched the current episode? I say if you don't want to know what happened on the previous nights episode, then stay away until you've watched it. Just my two cents. :)

Ding ding ding. I agree 100%. Yaz got all pissed at me last year because I posted information about the episode that aired that night. What do you expect to see in a thread about a TV show the night it airs. Do you want to log in just to see a bunch of "spoiler tagged" blanks? What does that really do for you? Makes no sense to me. I think spoiler tags are stupid. If you don't want to know what happened don't read...

I agree somewhat. But really, why would anyone come to this forum the night after the episode airs if they have not seen the current episode? What reason would someone have to look at a forum where Survivor is discussed if they don't want to discuss Survivor until they have watched the current episode? I say if you don't want to know what happened on the previous nights episode, then stay away until you've watched it. Just my two cents. :)

I agree with you, if you come here the next day and don't want the previous nights' results, don't read. BUT, until the next day, please use spoiler tags the night of the show, if you must post results.

Last edited:
yaz96 said:
I agree with you, if you come here the next day and don't want the previous nights' results, don't read. BUT, until the next day, please use spoiler tags the night of the show, if you must post results.

I don't have a problem doing that, but why would you come to the Survivor forum the night the episode airs if you haven't seen it yet? What are you expecting to see here if no ones discussing the show? That's basically saying, I want to discuss Survivor, just don't mention anything that happened. That makes no sense.

I agree fully with spoilers the night of the episode; at least until 9pm Pacific time, when it is over. But hell, I'm sound asleep by then. :)

At one time we discussed episodes in real time which was fun... but it would spoil the look for me as I would have to watch the SD version from my Directv Distants, then the HD version from my Dish Local..

I agree fully with spoilers the night of the episode; at least until 9pm Pacific time, when it is over. But hell, I'm sound asleep by then. :)
Then why not create an East Coast thread for us East Coasters to discuss in real time without spoiling it for the West Coasters. They could have their own if they really need to discuss in real time.

I usually wind up watching a couple nights later anyway (especially since me and boy had scouts on Thurs nights and the wife insisted on watching Supernatural when i got home close to 9), so I just avoided the thread until i saw the episode. Is it really that hard to do?

hmm... were the survivor thread popular enough last year to rate creating a survivor fan forum here? any volunteers to lead one?

I don't think Jimmy lasts long. He's teammates would be idiots to allow him to make it to the merge. It's too easy for other people to be star struck and vote for him.

Same things have happened in fans vs favorites and the one with the return of Steph. And in this case, Jimmy is actually a star, so it would be even worse.

Even if I was in his alliance, I'd be plotting to get rid of his as soon as possible, as it's too easy for a jury to be star struck.

No thanks.....I think this thread will work just fine.

Never really understood the need for that TV show forum. You can just have the show thread in the network forum, but that's above my pay grade.... :)

I enjoyed all of last year, even though in the fall, Russell was the only strong player in a group of losers. But he was a bast$%d of the first magnitude, and made you want to watch.

In the spring, All Stars was great because it was just fun seeing players again, and being surprised when I found myself liking players I always despised in the past, like Jeri, being annoyed by old favorites (like Rupert), and disappointed in some (like Colby).

BUT I still say YAWN to this old v young thing. I'd just like plain-ole-Survivor. Maybe throw in exile island.

I agree with you on the old v young thing.

I think what is needed Rocky is an “All Female Cast” season. :) :cool: I feel that it will provide a lot of fireworks. ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)