SURVIVOR: NICARAGUA

So, I finally got to watch the first three episodes of Survivor. (Thanks dfergie! :D ), and I was shocked to finding myself so impressed with Jimmy Johnson. He really did know how to motivate; he really was a huge asset, and I wanted to see him go further. The guy looked like he was truly having fun.

BUT wow, what a stupid move on the part of Martin. I was automatically rooting for the older tribe from the beginning, but not, I am not so sure. The problem is the young tribe is woefully pathetic.

Fabio truly is a ri-tard, in the fullest sense of "Alan from the Hangover" word, but he is funny. It was great to see Shannon go, but that African American woman needs to go badly.

Wow, I have absolutely no idea who I am rooting for. Maybe just a few of the older folks; Tyrone seems cool, and the ER Doc was on my like list until she decided to follow the puppet master. Just don't know.

But it is great to be watching it again.

Just caught up with Probst's blog (skipping all comments out of fear!), and his attack on Naonka was so dead on.

You KNOCKED DOWN A WOMAN WITH AN ARTIFICIAL LEG! ON PURPOSE! SPECIFICALLY BECAUSE YOU KNEW THAT WOULD THROW HER OFF BALANCE SO YOU COULD STEAL A CLUE THAT SHE FOUND FIRST!

Girl from the hood has to go. And she is ghetto.

And Martin -I loved it when Jeff said he knows 1/10 what he thinks he knows about Survivor.

Dumb dumb dumb. If they had any sense they would have been fighting to take JJ not only to the merge but to the final WITH them! It is an easy sell to the jury "you can either give me the money and change my life or give it to a guy who already has millions!" unless you have pissed off literally everyone you win! Easiest vote ever.

I have no idea who I'm going for. Usually I like the villain but this time a hate Nam or whatever her name is. What a worthless piece of trash. I hope she is gone soon.

Last edited:
It is an easy sell to the jury "you can either give me the money and change my life or give it to a guy who already has millions!" unless you have pissed off literally everyone you win! Easiest vote ever.
Not really, Jimmy Johnson is a very likable guy. Plus he could take credit for getting his people to the jury.

Not to mention that his first comment at the final would be what charity will be getting the million, and the jury would believe him as he doesn't need the money.

So the choice is to give the money to someone they may or may not like who may or may not spend it wisely, or to Jimmy who will give it to a worthy charity. I think Jimmy would get a lot of jury votes, especially from a vanquished younger tribe.

Very good point Derwin0. I hadn't thought about him giving the $ to charity.

Been quiet around here. Has everyone caught up or are you still waiting to watch the latest episode. If you haven't watched please don't read further, but I'm not going to tag since it has been a couple days.

The preview for next week is the most interesting to me. Looks like a tribe switch is coming. I had wondered how long they were going to let it continue to be young vs old. I just didn't see the "old" tribe doing well in for the physical challenges that we all have come to love. And there are only so many puzzles they can throw in there. I am glad they are going to change things up, but I wonder if that was the plan all along. My guess is they realized that the young tribe was going to start dominating and the season was going to get boring.

Dumb dumb dumb. If they had any sense they would have been fighting to take JJ not only to the merge but to the final WITH them! It is an easy sell to the jury "you can either give me the money and change my life or give it to a guy who already has millions!" unless you have pissed off literally everyone you win! Easiest vote ever.

I have no idea who I'm going for. Usually I like the villain but this time a hate Nam or whatever her name is. What a worthless piece of trash. I hope she is gone soon.

Agreed. Its already apparent that they screwed up getting rid of JJ.

BUT thank god, they got rid of the idiot JT.

Agreed. Its already apparent that they screwed up getting rid of JJ.

BUT thank god, they got rid of the idiot JT.

It's apparent to us, but that Marty guy is so arrogant, as was JT, that it's too late, and they screwed themselves. And THEY STILL have useless Dan! Lucky for them they are switching up. Sorry to see JJ gone.

And for those with the idols. OOPS! Now people know you have them, and they might be on opposing tribes.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE vote off Na-HONKIN-bitch NEXT!!!

Probst nailed it last week the minute he told the tribe "you voted off someone with a PROVEN leadership record" He saw the writing on the wall.

In many ways I was surprised the elders screwed up the immunity challenge so bad; they actually praticed for it, but when they were doing it, they were totally inept. They claim that the power idol helped the kids, but the young tribe would have won that without the advantage.

I think re-sorting the tribes makes great sense.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts