SURVIVOR: NICARAGUA

Haha, now that would be funny. This whole thing is going to be a mess, but it should be a good shake up.

They tried to last year, but people kept putting them back up and popwatch couldn't keep up.

Figures.

I am surprised CBS doesn't do a better job preventing the leaks. You'd think there would be major lawsuits when they find people who leak. We know the contestants all sign NDAs of some sort.

Figures.

I am surprised CBS doesn't do a better job preventing the leaks. You'd think there would be major lawsuits when they find people who leak. We know the contestants all sign NDAs of some sort.
I think they just don't care anymore. It hasn't affected the ratings, so they don't worry about it.

While I thought that Tyrone was more than a little obnoxious, I think getting rid of him was a mistake. Naonka should have gone. Still not loving this season.

Were the young people as brain dead as Fabio? Why vote for Kelly in the tie breaker instead of Marty? Now he's still in with the immunity idol, and they can't muster a 3-3 vote to flush out the idol.

Derwin0 said:
Were the young people as brain dead as Fabio? Why vote for Kelly in the tie breaker instead of Marty? Now he's still in with the immunity idol, and they can't muster a 3-3 vote to flush out the idol.

I thought Marty would be gone for sure on the 2nd vote. That made no sense at all! I was waiting to see who each one voted for on the 2nd go around but it never showed it.

Wow... just watched.

Marty should have gone home, just for NOT playing the idol.

But the fact that he didn't go home gives me hope that the queen biatch Brenda will be on the chopping block, some how. Fabio is stoopid enough to join Marty, and maybe he can work some magic. Brenda is horrible. And what a shame seeing Kelly B go home. Why? because she has an artificial leg, but could kick most of those people's butts. That was really disappointing, but I guess Survivor is not a game where someone like her can make it to the end. Too much of a threat.

Then the other tribe... Eve did not play her hand well, but that was dumb, leaving in the old gimp. Just dumb.

Can't wait to read Probst' blog.

Phew,,, out of sheer habit and wanting to see what people thought I almost started reading the comment's to Jeff's post, but then remember that would be bad. Phew.... :)

It really a night for the monumentally stupid at Tribal Council.

Dr Who Series 6 to be split in half

MMA Breaking News: Dana White Suspends Top UFC Fighter

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)