SURVIVOR: NICARAGUA

So far this has been the worst Survivor I've seen. Terminal stupidity seems to be the order of the day at all the Tribal Councils. Couple that with no real standout personality and it is a loser. :(

So far this has been the worst Survivor I've seen. Terminal stupidity seems to be the order of the day at all the Tribal Councils. Couple that with no real standout personality and it is a loser. :(

For some reason my wife likes this season, but I have been saying the same thing. Just not loving this group of people. The moron quotient is high; as is the obnoxious bi&*ch quotient. Its not so bad I won't finish the season, but just not a great season. Old v Young was destined to fail anyways.

I could not believe that Marty survived what should have been the dumbest move in Survivor history. AND since the merge is coming up, he may have more life.

If Sash cut him off at the head this past week, no worries, just stupid Marty, and he is gone. BUT since the merge occurs.... even if he goes, he should (I assume) make the jury.

While she was quiet this week, I still hate Brenda. Why do I fear she could make it to the end.

I realized tonight that there is NOT one player on this season left that I really like.

Fabio is ok, but is just too stupid.

Redneck Jane is just annoying. Same said for crazy Holly, bi#$%^ Brenda, and then there is Naonka. That woman is a teacher. OMG. If she was my son's teacher, I'd be switching schools.

Purple Kelly is a non-entity, I know absolutely nothing about her 2 months into the show; Dan is a rich cripple. Sash is the male version of Brenda. Alina, bleck.

Marty is Marty, obnoxious, risk-taker, maybe I don't hate him, but I don't really like him either.

Who does that leave? Chase? Eh.... not a million dollar guy.

Wow.... maybe Marty is the obnoxious underdog to cheer for. At least he keeps it interesting. But really, not a season that creates strong fan excitement.

How on earth does Naonka get spared after stealing FOOD? Fine with getting rid of Alina, at least Marty is interesting.

She gets spared, because she helps her core group have a near majority. Not to mention she makes a great opponent in the fnal 3.

I agree with the thoughts above. I don't like anyone. It is kinda sad. If the unethical food stealing twit was the teacher of anyone that I cared about then I would demand that be fired by the principal for teaching kids that stealing is ok.

Chase or Fabio... this season has sucked after the Russell seasons...the rest I think of like the political ads that disappeared last week, same. same...

But even here, we have one guy who is about a smart as a table, and the other just isn't offensive, he isn't really a player; not a leader, not compelling. Alas, none of them are. I can't wait for this season to be over, and hope CBS does better in the spring - as otherwise, it could kill the franchise.

But even here, we have one guy who is about a smart as a table, and the other just isn't offensive, he isn't really a player; not a leader, not compelling. Alas, none of them are. I can't wait for this season to be over, and hope CBS does better in the spring - as otherwise, it could kill the franchise.
Survivor Redemption Island: season 22’s big twist
Contains some minor spoilers...

Andy DehnartBesides giving Russell Hantz and Rob Mariano a chance to redeem themselves and win Survivor again for a third and fourth time, respectively, the CBS reality competition has introduced a major twist that gives voted off contestants a chance to return to the game. Thus, redemption seems to be the likely theme for season 22, which could even be called Survivor: Redemption Island, though that’s an educated guess. Source: realityblurred

Welcome to Survivor: Galactically Stupid and pathetic.

While I have never liked Marty, I did not want him to go.

And now I truly hope that NaOnka finds here self unemployed. Because my god, if I were her principal, I would fire her in a minute. She is a teacher????

Contains some minor spoilers...

Andy DehnartBesides giving Russell Hantz and Rob Mariano a chance to redeem themselves and win Survivor again for a third and fourth time, respectively, the CBS reality competition has introduced a major twist that gives voted off contestants a chance to return to the game. Thus, redemption seems to be the likely theme for season 22, which could even be called Survivor: Redemption Island, though that’s an educated guess. Source: realityblurred

Wow. I am not surprised, but...

How on earth can Russell ever win survivor? And am I the only person in the world sick of Boston Rob?

Yeah he nailed it. And yes, Marty grew on me, kind of like a toe fungus. I never liked his arrogance, but given the competition, he definitely became more likeable in comparison. Seriously bummed he is gone.

Dr Who Series 6 to be split in half

MMA Breaking News: Dana White Suspends Top UFC Fighter

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)