SURVIVOR: NICARAGUA

The Dalton Ross blog is good also... Chase is an idiot so what little I care gos for Fabio ... anyone but Sash, Brenda & Naonkey...

Yeah, but I'll add the two old hags on the "anyone but" list. I don't like either of them. Fabio is about all that is left, but man, he is so stoopid....

Best episode of the season. The queen is dead. I still hate her, but it was wonderful to see her go down in flames.

Poor Kelly. The girl truly is clueless.

Even the next morning after watching it, I am still enjoying watching Brenda get stabbed in the back. It was beautiful. Sadly, its about the only good thing that has come out of Survivor loserville. And I do hope that they start to seriously starve given the loss of all their food.

Jimmy Johnson would have made this season a lot more bearable, but Jimmy T. & Marty's egos would not allow... recap episode Wednesday... interesting reads here: Survivor Season 21 - Nicaragua - Survivor Fever, I did come across 2 possible cast members for next season from Survivor fever(besides the 2 leaked a week or so ago)...

Won't spoil for those that want to look. But, seriously?

S~

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts