Survivor: Philippines

I have really grown to hate Abby, she is an awful mean person. Lisa needs to realize this and jump ship, especially since the numbers are on the other side. And seeing what type of person Abby is, no one would blame her.

After watching last nights show and hearing Penner's thoughts on voting out Jeff, I don't think he realized what was happening. He acted like he didn't really want Jeff gone and didn't think his vote mattered, so he just put Abi's name down. He seemed surprised to hear who voted for who. I think Skupin, Penner, Lisa, and Jeff should have formed the celebrity alliance and road it until the end. They could have pulled in Malcomn and Denise and Carter and coasted to the final four.

Oh but ABi would be a great one to take to the end.I really don't like her and will be glad to see her gone but,I think I could win a million going up against her.

Denise is a gamer,like Malcolm,Skupin and for some reason I like Penner.

abi.jpgReasoning with a nitwit.jpgRC.jpgYeah RC was taking it hard... :D

Penner blew it! Too bad, I was rooting for him.

Here's his Ponderosa video - http://www.cbs.com/shows/survivor/v.../survivor-philippines-ponderosa-jonathan-pt-1

Can't believe Abi won that challenge!!

She is so un-self aware. I wonder if she'll realize it when she watches the show........... I doubt it

She won't.When someone offers her advice she just talks over them or goes on the defensive.Very hard to get through to someone that is unwilling to listen.

And yea,Penner completely blew it.He should have jumped on the ship when he had the chance.If Malcolm or Denise gets in the final 3 either of them are sure to win.The others better realize that before it's too late.

New Twilight Zone Series in the Works

TNT cancels 'Leverage' after five seasons

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)