Survivor: Samoa

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Ultimate Survivor

• Natalie

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jaison

• Mick

• Brett

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sad, but true..........bitter, petty, jury.

Yup, bitter and pathetic.

"If I were playing Survivor, no matter how much I despised someone, if they kicked my ass in the game I would give it to them. Period. Outwit. Outplay. Nobody outwitted or outplayed Russell. Not even close."

I read it long before you posted this. You can say all that you want but as said before the largest portion of the game is a social one and Russell did not play that part well. Jeff even made mention to that.

That is all I have said. Why is it so hard for you to grasp that part of the game?

:up:up:up He was one of the best players on Survivor EXCEPT in dealing with one of the more important aspects of the game.

Yup, bitter and pathetic.

"If I were playing Survivor, no matter how much I despised someone, if they kicked my ass in the game I would give it to them. Period. Outwit. Outplay. Nobody outwitted or outplayed Russell. Not even close."
Scoreboard. :)

A case could be made that Natalie outwitted Russel. She made the same votes as Russel, but managed to endear herself to the jury.

Scoreboard. :)

A case could be made that Natalie outwitted Russel. She made the same votes as Russel, but managed to endear herself to the jury.

She made the votes, but she didn't mastermind the plan to make those votes. As it was stated before, this was more of a vote against Russell, than votes for Natalie.

If you went by the stats, Russell should have definitely won; strategy, found idols, won immunity, etc., but the refs got involved and made a bad call at the end of the game, to use your sports analogy.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts