Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mick

• Brett

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
OK, a few things -

1. What happened to closing statements? Russell could have addressed some of those things. Surprised he forgot to mention finding the idols, etc. He was WAY too cocky.

2. How could they vote a skater? They would have voted Brett (undeserving), so they voted Natalie (undeserving)? Galu was a bunch of morons playing the game, and obviously when they were on the jury as well. Erik, what a sore loser, you would think he would have given credit. And he was working the jury HARD. Sound like he forgot he was on Survivor. Galu were all petty, sore losers........

3. As hard as Russell was working Natalie for the "title of Sole Survivor", sounds like he was voted off All-Stars, and has no chance to win that.

What's with the spoiler tags? If you're coming here after the final show, you should know it's gonna be discussed.

When I posted the West feed was still going... I watched on the Mountain time recording and started it almost an hour later(close to 8) and caught up with 15 minutes left in the Reunion show... this is why they need to stop "casting" people who had never or rarely seen Survivor that do not understand it is "Outwit, Outlast & Outplay" not a social game...

Yeah, my guess is he gets voted off All Stars pretty quick. He put quite a bit of weight back on already, because didn't they just finish filming All Stars?

When I posted the West feed was still going... I watched on the Mountain time recording and started it almost an hour later(close to 8) and caught up with 15 minutes left in the Reunion show... this is why they need to stop "casting" people who had never or rarely seen Survivor that do not understand it is "Outwit, Outlast & Outplay" not a social game...

But it is a social game.......I was hoping to see Russel win, but I'm not surprised with the result. He rubbed a lot of those jury members the wrong way....it's hard to give 1 million dollars to somebody you don't like.

But it is a social game.......I was hoping to see Russel win, but I'm not surprised with the result. He rubbed a lot of those jury members the wrong way....it's hard to give 1 million dollars to somebody you don't like.

He rubbed them wrong way because he voted all their dumb asses off.

This wasn't Club Med, even though they played the game that way (remember the yoga on the beach). They got beaten (Outwitted, Outlasted, and ESPECIALLY Outplayed, which is WHAT the game is about) and all of them were sore losers, at best. Hell, they were gonna give Brett the million dollars just because he was a part of their tribe, and he did NOTHING, I repeat, NOTHING, til the final few days of the game.

He rubbed them wrong way because he voted all their dumb asses off.

This wasn't Club Med, even though they played the game that way (remember the yoga on the beach). They got beaten (Outwitted, Outlasted, and ESPECIALLY Outplayed, which is WHAT the game is about) and all of them were sore losers, at best. Hell, they were gonna give Brett the million dollars just because he was a part of their tribe, and he did NOTHING, I repeat, NOTHING, til the final few days of the game.
No argument here. I'm just saying that he lost because there is a social aspect to the game - - - one that Natalie played a hell of a lot better than Russel.

No argument here. I'm just saying that he lost because there is a social aspect to the game - - - one that Natalie played a hell of a lot better than Russel.

So he lost because he wasn't their buddy, which makes them idiots that should have never been on the game in the first place, because they don't understand it. Had Natalie been nice AND been instrumental in voting them off, she would have lost too. The jury sucked.

You thought the producers were cheating for Russell, so your analysis is in line with that thinking.

Btw, I liked Natalie and Monica's game look a lot better than their made up look last night... :)

Yeah, Natalie sure plumped up, didn't she?

Even though I HATE Laura, she did look good last night. Since she kept stating that she was a grandmother, the only thing I could think was that her kid got knocked up in high school very young.

So he lost because he wasn't their buddy, which makes them idiots that should have never been on the game in the first place, because they don't understand it. Had Natalie been nice AND been instrumental in voting them off, she would have lost too. The jury sucked.

You thought the producers were cheating for Russell, so your analysis is in line with that thinking.
Russel would have won if he kept Shambo and Jaison around....he screwed that up and lost.

Even though I HATE Laura, she did look good last night. Since she kept stating that she was a grandmother, the only thing I could think was that her kid got knocked up in high school very young.
Probably a combination of her having her kid young, and the kid having a kid young. Which would put her just at 40.

It is really funny the posts that say a huge portion of the game is not a social one. The game is mostly a social game.

Aslo they only show you portions that they want you to see. You have no idea how much Natalie had to do with all of the scheming that was going on. She could have been involved just as much as Russell and you would never know. CBS played up that it was all Russell and that is the way they want you to think it happened. Makes good ratings that way.

ARGGGGHHHHHHHHHH....... I was in Chicago yesterday and could not watch the finale until tonight. I am so frustrated. Russell got totally screwed by a ridiculous jury. I agree, the worst jury vote ever.

I am glad that Russell is the ONLY one of those clowns going to the all-stars.

The funny thing was I was happy that it was all-Foa Foa in the end (and Jaison was definitely #4 of them, even if he went out #5). , and before it was over I said "I'll be happy if anyone wins," but the second Natalie won I was like, WTF -- you have got to be kidding me.

It was tough watching a visibly upset Russell. Freaking morons. America got it right, Galu = Jaison did not.

Back to the original... ARRRRRGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH...... :)

Damn, I am still steamed. Coat-tail win. Pathetic. Funny how you get so tied up over a game. Its like my team losing the Superbowl.

Ok, I am done for now. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)