• Jaison

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mick

• Brett

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Man, if all you can do is complain about how unfair the game is, why do you watch?

I'd like to know where that info came from, and if they actually KNEW each other before the game. Going to the same megachurch means nothing.
:D I've watched the show from the beginning and have always enjoyed it. I still do....it's entertaining. I just think the producers "massage" the "reality" to better their chances for the desired results.

Had I been a contestant this season, I'd be pretty ticked if I found out two of the other contestants knew each other. Wouldn't you?

Man, if all you can do is complain about how unfair the game is, why do you watch?

I'd like to know where that info came from, and if they actually KNEW each other before the game. Going to the same megachurch means nothing.
Answer #2: The same reason people watch WWE. :) :) J/K.

It was a "new" show in the fact it was deleted or never seen footage. Good background and filler material. Thank goodness it wasn't a rehash "clips" show.

Now, bring on the new episode!!

I usually skip the Thanksgiving show, but this one was really good! I agree that the other info was great. I'm glad they didn't go through and recap show by show instead showing basically all new info.

I usually skip the Thanksgiving show, but this one was really good! I agree that the other info was great. I'm glad they didn't go through and recap show by show instead showing basically all new info.
Plus I think it gave an interesting insight to the final trible.

If Mick & Russell are part of the Final 2/3, I expect money to come up as a subject now.

Plus I think it gave an interesting insight to the final trible.

If Mick & Russell are part of the Final 2/3, I expect money to come up as a subject now.

I figured it was a clip show, so I deleted without watching.....do you mind briefly filling me in?

I figured it was a clip show, so I deleted without watching.....do you mind briefly filling me in?
Russell told Mick that he really owned an Oil Company , and Mick told Russell that he was really a Doctor (Anesthesiologist to be exact). So they both know each other has money. Mick said in a confessional that if it came to it in a Final Tribal that he would use it against Russell, even though being a Doctor would also be used against him.

Russell told Mick that he really owned an Oil Company , and Mick told Russell that he was really a Doctor (Anesthesiologist to be exact). So they both know each other has money. Mick said in a confessional that if it came to it in a Final Tribal that he would use it against Russell, even though being a Doctor would also be used against him.
Got it. Thanks!

Once again a tribe member leaves with a seeing eye dog...:D and once again Shambo couldn't buy a clue ;)

Yeah, after one vote, he was smiling, nodding his head, after two, he was "oh crap", and after 3, he knew..........................

WAH WAH WAH WAH WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH.................

Now, will Shambo be pissed??????????

Attachments

• Ru-ro.jpg
    Ru-ro.jpg
    78.4 KB · Views: 97
  • Can I buy a vowel.jpg
    Can I buy a vowel.jpg
    68 KB · Views: 109
  • He is....jpg
    He is....jpg
    108.9 KB · Views: 106
  • No Idea.jpg
    No Idea.jpg
    120.4 KB · Views: 102

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts