• Jaison

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mick

• Brett

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Never said it was unadulterated reality. THey pick and choose what to show us every week. But I simply don't believe they would fix it so someone would find the idol. :)

What a great episode!:)
I agree.

I wonder though, if Russell was really the first to find the HII clue on the phone. Because I would think he would delete it after looking at it before letting anyone else know it was there.

It was a good testament to his intelligence that he recognized the rock from the picture, probably from all the time he spent looking earlier.

I am glad to see Laura gone though. Her and Monica made a huge mistake trying to make it look like they were going after John.

I loved that episode. Russell was the guy I hated after the first two episodes, but now I feel he should win the show. But the previews for next week lead me to believe he's gone. There's no way to know who they were talking about getting out, but Russell was never shown in any of the conversations.

Excellent! The Wicked Witch is gone :D the looks on Galu was priceless and Eric loved it from the Jury side also... ;)

I agree. AN awesome episode - and I just loved seeing King R find the idol again. The guy is amazing.

At this point he needs to keep his mouth shut so as not to let anyone know he has it. Or start winning immunity.

The funniest was seeing Dave walk right past the idol, but he was so intent at following Russell that he missed it.

Russell didn't and thus led him away, then on the footrace to lose him and double back for the idol.

If the Galu's had paid more attention to finding the idol instead of chasing Russell, they likely would have found it. They have the most pathetic strategy as a tribe I've seen since Pagong. John listed it out perfectly how his tribe has screwed up.

The funniest was seeing Dave walk right past the idol, but he was so intent at following Russell that he missed it.

Russell didn't and thus led him away, then on the footrace to lose him and double back for the idol.

If the Galu's had paid more attention to finding the idol instead of chasing Russell, they likely would have found it. They have the most pathetic strategy as a tribe I've seen since Pagong. John listed it out perfectly how his tribe has screwed up.

Yup, and as Jeff Probst points out in his blog, they went from being one of the most dominating tribes in Survivor history to being completely on the outs. I hope Russell goes all the way.

A picture is worth a thousand words... ;)

Attachments

• Man this is....jpg
    Man this is....jpg
    99.8 KB · Views: 112
  • Wow.jpg
    Wow.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 112
  • Snuffed.jpg
    Snuffed.jpg
    87.4 KB · Views: 109
Turns out Dave made a good choice. Looks like Laura and Brett has an alliance (they previously went to the same church). So Dave was the odd man out of his group.

If he's been nice to Shambo, then he might get her back on his side, since Laura is gone. We'll have to see if that's possible, but I think Shambo is solid with Russell, since he's been good to her since they met.

Turns out Dave made a good choice. Looks like Laura and Brett has an alliance (they previously went to the same church). So Dave was the odd man out of his group.

If he's been nice to Shambo, then he might get her back on his side, since Laura is gone. We'll have to see if that's possible, but I think Shambo is solid with Russell, since he's been good to her since they met.
Wow. Shame on the producers if they knew this (and I'm assuming they did). Talk about an advantage.

I agree, great episode. I too have become a fan of Russell which probably means he won't be around much longer. Ever time I start to like someone on this show it seams they are voted off next.

It wasn't Dave that voted off Laura, it was the rocket scientist, John ....... Dave was with Laura, Brett, John and Monica all the way.....even said he'd risk pulling out the rock and get kicked off.

Wow. Shame on the producers if they knew this (and I'm assuming they did). Talk about an advantage.

Man, if all you can do is complain about how unfair the game is, why do you watch?

I'd like to know where that info came from, and if they actually KNEW each other before the game. Going to the same megachurch means nothing.