This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Survivor Season 40: Winners at War

No surprises there. That's what happens when you try to control everyone.

S~

Was watching CBS all Access local station live after Wheel when CBS promos came on, then saw the end and credits before the speech came on... They cut to east feed too early spoiling who got voted off. We will watch tonight.

I would never make it on this show, if someone told me to dump my bag, my pockets, or sit around camp all day I'd tell them go f--- themselves, lol. I can't believe anyone else did it.

Don't like Wendell. I would rather see Boston Rob win than him. C'mon Sandra. Play the game you signed up for.

S~

Reactions: dfergie
Honestly I don't blame Sandra. She is terrible at challenges. There is very little chance that she could get back in the game. Even if she did I don't see enough jury members voting for her.

Reactions: wormil
Last season? Or one before?
Redemtion island returner won?
Or almost won?
Because he had been voted out as part of a collective threat,
And upon return was no longer seen as part of a collective threat, as the rest of the collective was gone...

Rob should just keep low profile and make his case as a back from edge old schooler who learned to change with the game.

Sent from my SM-G930P using the SatelliteGuys app!