Survivor: Second Chance

Wow, that first tribal was crazy. It looked to me from the jury's reactions like Keith had a lot of votes if he made it to the end. Jeremy's story must have really gotten to them because, in my opinion, he didn't do nearly enough in the game to be the champion. I guess he did have the idols and won the final challenge, but I don't know. I wish Keith would have made it to that last challenge because I think he would have had a very good chance against Jeremy. I still thought it was a good season, but a somewhat disappointing end.

Reactions: dfergie
Wow, that first tribal was crazy. It looked to me from the jury's reactions like Keith had a lot of votes if he made it to the end. Jeremy's story must have really gotten to them because, in my opinion, he didn't do nearly enough in the game to be the champion. I guess he did have the idols and won the final challenge, but I don't know. I wish Keith would have made it to that last challenge because I think he would have had a very good chance against Jeremy. I still thought it was a good season, but a somewhat disappointing end.
Same thoughts here...

This was the craziest season I have ever seen. I actually didn't mind Jeremy winning. For me, it was either Jeremy or Kelly. Spencer's breakdown lost my vote. Haven't watched the reunion show yet. Had watch Sheldon.

S~

With the three that were left, I'm not disagreeing with you teachsac. Spencer blew it at the second to last tribal for sure.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts