Survivor: Second Chance

Wow, am I the first one to comment? Thank god she is gone. Hated her the first time, still hated her this time.

I have a feeling Abi is going to be around for awhile. Everyone wants to use her for the same reason - Everyone hates her. She is the PERFECT person to go to the end with. She is a zero votes type person.

So I guess they are going to hide the immunity idol in the challenges all year. That seems fine until one is used and then it shows up again in the challenge. Seems like people will be very preoccupied during the challenges even if they don't have a clue.

I have this feeling that Abi is going to be around a long time. I hope I'm wrong.

Man, They did not even need Abi's vote. They could have let her go for Woo, and then used Woo to take her out.

S~

From Jeff's Q&A:
"Next week has a lot going on. What really stands out for me is watching Spencer continue to grow as a young person and watching Abi continue to self-destruct. She will have a lot of people shaking their heads in disbelief."

We may get our wish after all!

I do love a good blindside. She literally had no idea. I wonder if there was anything other than that one comment that kicked it all off. If not, she is going to be very disappointed when watching it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts