Survivor: South Pacific

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Loved

watching Ozzy go home. He simply was too arrogant.

AND
wow... a vindictive jury; Coach did not make friends; and proved his HONOR talk is just b.s.

And the end...

I did NOT think it would be this close... but I am fine with Sophie winning! Coach did NOT play a good game. I only wish it was Sophie, Rick, and Coach in the end.

Not a very satisfying ending.....

Also, no "memorial" walk this time, that was strange....

I liked how they didn't want to vote for anyone.

I didn't see Ozzy any more arrogant than Coach or Albert. Coach knew he would lose to him, but wouldn't admit it. Coach did not like losing to Sophie either....

Too bad about Brandon, but they DID disown him, just like I thought.......Russell, what a putz!! Made it about himself. Now THAT is arrogance.

only satisfying thing was coach being shown for the hypocritical liar that he is (on my honor my as a christian man). Watching him lose to a girl with people calling him a liar made me smile, I thought that was better than him losing to Ozzie.

I haven't been this ticked about Survivor for awhile.... Coach should have won. What people don't understand is that you cannot make it to the end without lying, manipulating, or screwing someone over.... Sour grapes IMO...... Obviously Albert didn't deserve it, Sophie didn't do anything but ride coattails the whole game. Ozzie should have won, but coach made a smart move by not allowing him the opportunity.

Seems to me Coach did himself in for the reason stated above. The honor talk can't fly in a game where you have to vote people off, and cut and break deals, and coach made too many of them. That said, I enjoyed watching Coach more this season than anytime before, but he made serious mistakes for a veteran.

In the jury, only Edna saw it for what it is- a game of manipulation. Well, maybe Cochran too. I disagree with the logic that none of them should have been there. There was an alliance that made it to the end. Ozzy won all but the ONLY immunity that truly counted. Ozzy was way too arrogant in the game. Humility would have served him well.

Really the woman who called Coach a short-timer was right in the goal (just not in her verbalizing it!); anyone with half a mind should have voted him and Ozzy off as quickly as possible, but they don't always pick the brightest for this game. Why would you let two veterans make it to the last episode?

Sent from my iPad using SatelliteGuys

Sophie won challenges, Coach didn't win anything... I think the deserving one won for a change... (besides Ozzy)

Actually now that I think about it, Coach won at least 1 immunity, didn't he? They showed Jeff putting the necklace on him last night.

I am so happy that Coach got shown to be the sanctimonious liar that he is. But he IS an honorable man.... :rolleyes:

KRQE Screen spam.JPGAnnoyed... editing the OTA version...

2 things on the reunion show I wish they would have talked about.

1. Brandon's issue with Mikayla.

2. Cochran's decision to switch and betray his tribe.

And Albert was SO confident in the game about himself and his play, I wonder what he thinks now???

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)