Survivor: South Pacific

I'm watching, but I don't have a favorite, so not much to say, I guess. I don't know if last night's council was predetermined for who was going to RI, but Cochrane didn't help himself by bringing everything up again--his "supporters" were shown to be irritated by that, and I don't want him to win. This season it's more of a "who don't you want to win" scenario for me--I don't want Cochrane or Ozzie, not sure about Coach (not my favorite player, but he's managing to keep his tribe in it and deserves some credit for that). I like Sophie, and she's won a couple of challenges too. Albert has been a skunk at times, and I don't really know Rick or Edna either. Therefore, by process of elimination, I guess I want Sophie to win. :D

I'm still watching but got behind and stayed away from the thread. Now I'm all caught up. :)

Unless ozzy comes back very late in the game he will be voted out for sure the first time the doesn't win immunity. They can't afford to have all those free opposing tribe votes out there.

I really don't like any of them and I agree 100% that RI needs to go because I feel like the reason that I don't really know any of them is because they have spent so much time with RI I don't know them as well.

There is no one playing this game that has balls......Edna got screwed.

No way Brandon should have lasted past Edna. His Dad is definitely Russells brother.

Honor, integrity, and a lot of BS. Cockroach felt the brunt of that....

Don't know if that RI challenge tease was for real, or just an edit job...

Here is my hope: the completely unexpected final three of Edna, Sophie, and Rick. With the Cowboy taking the money. :)

Not going to Vegas betting on that, but wouldn't that be fun?

Last edited:
I'd root for Sophie or Rick but think it will be Ozzy or Coach next Sunday...

Actually, I need to correct that. I don't want Albert. I want Sophie, Edna, or Rick :D

These castaways are way too star-stricken with folks like Coach or Ozzy. I would have voted them both off the first chance I had.

All the talk about God's Will and I thought the game was an ad for Tim Tebow :D

Unfricking believably stoopid. :)

And I suspect he got an ass-whooping from his father and uncle when they watched it tonight

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)