Survivor: South Pacific

Ozzie did it to himself, by revealing the need to get rid of strong males prior to the merge. Put the other guys into defensive mode. I agree with what they did. Get rid of Ozzie's partner before he gets rid of them.

Unfortuantely for Ozzie, he's never been a big stratagist.

Hahaha, I love Dalton's comments
Back at Upolu, Albert reports to Coach how Stacey insisted on calling him Benjamin. “If one person calls me Benjamin to my face I’m gonna go nuts,” he lashes out. (Um, the nuts train left the station a long time ago, my friend.) “My parents call me Coach. I’ve been being called Coach since I was 18.” This, of course, begs the question: Whom exactly was he coaching at the age of 18? Can you even be a coach at that age? Isn’t there some coach-in-training program at the very least? I know from coaching my son’s soccer team — which is hilarious in itself seeing as how I have never played a day of soccer in my life — that there are some standards and background checks involved in becoming a coach. Perhaps he was just a “Life Coach” or something. Once I get some free time, I’m going to look into this.
I was thinking the same thing when Benjamin said his parents call him Coach and that he has been called that since 18.

The guy was a friggin girl's soccer coach and got fired from that.

Is it just me, but has Coach finally grown up, and is playing like an actual adult?
Not really. His group is just starstruck and handing him everything.

He's still the same delusional person (called coach since 18, even mom calls him that :rolleyes: ). Plus his saying to himself that he's honest and open, while clearly lying and deceiving.

His fractured tribe is doomed at the merge, especially if Christine continues her "Elrodian" dominance of redemption island. Even if Mikalia comes wins, she won't side with him.

Not really. His group is just starstruck and handing him everything.

He's still the same delusional person (called coach since 18, even mom calls him that :rolleyes: ). Plus his saying to himself that he's honest and open, while clearly lying and deceiving.

His fractured tribe is doomed at the merge, especially if Christine continues her "Elrodian" dominance of redemption island. Even if Mikalia comes wins, she won't side with him.

I get that, he just seems a bit more mature in watching him play.

His nick-name is what he is called, what he goes by. I don't think that makes him delusional. He just comes off as a different player this time.

Ozzy & the tribe are insane, what if they don't merge and Christine wins...

Kind of ballsy to assume he will win. One very strange strategy, if you ask me. AND since they are talking about their strategy to Jeff, its easy enough for the producers to put off the merge for a week.

I've changed my mind about coach. The over-the-top religiosity is annoying.

Ozzy & the tribe are insane, what if they don't merge and Christine wins...

That was dumb. Too many variables that they don't know......

And why would they think Christine would not come with them? She has shown her distaste for her old tribe throughout the challenges. (Flipping off, comments, etc.)

Last edited:
From the sound of the previews Cochran will keep the idol, looked like everyone was on board with the plan so he should have given it to someone else he was more aligned with.

Well Oz has not been making smart moves for awhile. But it was just bizarre.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)