Survivor: South Pacific

Ozzy has a lot of chutzpah. I like the guy, but his arrogance is getting to me. I hope he goes down in flames when its time to come back.

But, I'll say this, he is good with the fishing spear -- that was a heck of a fish. Some serious protein to be had. I am guessing they give the redemption folks a filet knife? Didn't look, when he was eating, that they were tearing the meat off.

Its an interesting season, but the whole notion of playing with honor is silly; its survivor people. Eventually you have to put a knife in somebody's back. Cochran was right. WHY should he have let his fate go down to a random draw?

I guess Yaz and I are the only ones that think Cockroach shouldn't have flipped... I thought he was in a pretty good position with the Savaii for a change...

I think he would have been the first to go when they dismantled the other tribe. He had been crapped on by his tribe since the beginning. I am glad he flipped. Like him or hate him, HE PLAYED THE GAME! A game he has loved since he was a kid.

I think he would have been the first to go when they dismantled the other tribe. He had been crapped on by his tribe since the beginning. I am glad he flipped. Like him or hate him, HE PLAYED THE GAME! A game he has loved since he was a kid.

I disagree, I think he makes top 3 no matter which way he went. No one will vote for him to win, and he's in the exact same position with either tribe, #6 on the totem pole. I still think he could have showed some loyalty for them keeping him there, which they did do.

He and Ozzy came up with that scheme for him to stay when Ozzy went to Redemption (he should have gone then), and then he stabbed Ozzy in the back. They should have sent the cockroach and relied on whatsherface to switch to their tribe. But they didn't because the cockroach said he would stay loyal.

I just hate seeing a newly cocky reborn Coach gloating, and the fact the smarmy Hantz is still there. In my mind, the "good guys" tribe is being decimated.

And I just don't know how I feel about Woody Allen playing Survivor! :)

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)