Survivor: South Pacific

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
He's a legend in his own mind... ;) They should have saved Coach for Secret Agent Phillip and had them both on ...
Phillip was funny, coach not so much.

At least Phillip worked as Federal agent. Coach was a friggin girls volleyball coach, and got fired from that.

But yeah, I'd love to see them both together on the same tribe, trying to top one another. Coach can't stand to see someone else be the center of attention and would be trying to top him.

I would love to see Russell's nephew win, so he could rub it in his uncle's face ;) I like Russell, but that would be funny. I hope he doesn't tell anyone who he is.

S~

It sure does. There is no way he could go the whole time without people seeing the tats. He'd be better off just saying there was no relation.

Finally got to see it.

I agree Young Hantz should have just admitted the truth, he is going to make a fatal mistake with that shirt thing.

I liked the first episode. Was pleased to see the woman go home. And for Cochran to get a second chance. Yeah, he's a geek, and can't win, but he is passionate.

Coach, Coach, Coach.... why do they think this guy is worth giving a third chance? I just don't get it.

Ozzy on the other hand could pull a Boston Rob. Its obvious these folks were on the island when the last season was airing, or they might not strategize the same way - i.e., let him build an alliance, and go all the way.

For the most part this cast seems somewhat interesting.

dfergie said:
I'm thinking Coach could pull a Boston Rob also ... not sure who to root for, the prof freaked, but she should come back, Shema I was in love with and got snuffed ;) Cochran better step it up for all nerds.

The only thing about Sherma I liked was her... Ahem... bodacious... um... front side.... :)

Sent from my iPad using SatelliteGuys

rockymtnhigh said:
The only thing about Sherma I liked was her... Ahem... bodacious... um... front side.... :)

Sent from my iPad using SatelliteGuys

I agreed... She sucked at the challenge. She was fragile.

Sent from my LG-P999 using SatelliteGuys

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)