Survivor: Worlds Apart

Just "unfollowed" Survivor on Facebook so I don't get spoiled with the results, since I won't be able to watch until late tonight or tomorrow. :)

Just "unfollowed" Survivor on Facebook so I don't get spoiled with the results, since I won't be able to watch until late tonight or tomorrow. :)
I'll send you a PM with the winner ;)

Better yet, I'll flag the post announcing the winner, so that all the Mods get notified :D

and then patiently await my well deserved ban :p

I was starting to wonder for a while. A lot of lameness in the final tribal, but there were some really good ones, too.

S~

One of the weirdest final tribals ever, and yes I was prepared to be truly annoyed with the outcome, but wiser heads prevailed. And Jenn was great.

But this was the best part.
image.jpg

I have watched every single episode of every single season. I was literally about to sign-off of Survivor forever if Mike didn't win. Luckily I didn't have to make that call. :)

Unfortunately, as happens with returnee casts, they already will have alliances set up. And returnee juries tend to be the most bitter and seldom vote for the best player.

Have I said before how I hate returnee casts.

I have watched every single episode of every single season. I was literally about to sign-off of Survivor forever if Mike didn't win. Luckily I didn't have to make that call. :)

It is intriguing, for more than half of the season I couldn't wait for him to get voted off, then after the merge, he emerged as the ONLY one I wanted to win, and would have been truly annoyed had that bitter jury actually voted the way they appeared to be doing so at tribal.

I have watched every single episode of every season beginning with season 2. I've since seen most of season 1. It is a show with ups and downs, frustration and sheer enjoyment. But so cool that is is running strong, 15 years later.

Unfortunately, as happens with returnee casts, they already will have alliances set up. And returnee juries tend to be the most bitter and seldom vote for the best player.

Have I said before how I hate returnee casts.

I think you have. ;)

I agree, in that I'd prefer a fresh cast like this season. At the same time, none of these people were true all-stars, and none of them have had multiple appearances. Heck, several of them were on the show more than a decade ago.

The Survivor post-reunion interviews with Malcolm are pretty good. I enjoyed Mike's and Rodney was freaking hilarious. I am not sure if he is as dumb as I thought he was, or if they edited him that way. Well, nah... moron could not make fire with flint. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)