Supergirl

osu1991

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Sep 4, 2004
Broken Arrow, Oklahoma
Supergirl: CBS First Look

Mondays are going to be a busy night. I already record 4 shows. Looks like I'll be adding this and Blindspot on NBC to the list Monday night list.

I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!!!! :clapping

That looks really good,but why the reddish hair ,instead of the traditional Blonde hair? I've always loved the character of Supergirl since I first read about her in the comics in the 60s and 70s when I was a kid. I hope that CBS really spends some money on this show to really give it the special effects it deserves. Now when will there be a Superman crossover event?:bigok

That looks really good,but why the reddish hair ,instead of the traditional Blonde hair? I've always loved the character of Supergirl since I first read about her in the comics in the 60s and 70s when I was a kid. I hope that CBS really spends some money on this show to really give it the special effects it deserves. Now when will there be a Superman crossover event?:bigok
It has CW special effects.

It looks much better than I expected, but I think this would do much better on CW tied into the flash/arrow universe. On CBS, maybe a season.

Well what ever network it is on , it looks like CBS and CW will be having a SUPER time next season. I feel like I am a kid again reading comics that I grew up with when I tune in to watch these D.C. super hero shows.:D

Reactions: osu1991

That looks really good,but why the reddish hair ,instead of the traditional Blonde hair?

Heh you questioned about her hair color when Jimmy is now black? :p BTW, is that Ally McBeal? I felt like I watched the entire season in that trailer. Is there anything left?

Heh you questioned about her hair color when Jimmy is now black? :p BTW, is that Ally McBeal? I felt like I watched the entire season in that trailer. Is there anything left?
Well the traditional Supergirl going back to the 60s has always had BLONDE hair. As far as Jimmy being black , who cares? He was always a minor character that served as a bit player in the Superman comics. I don't really care what color he is. Yes, that is Ally McBeal or Calista Flockheart.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts