Survivorman

I'm glad you like it. I find it boring and a waste of time. I wish they would remove the replays from the Science channel. This guy has nothing to do with science! :)

See ya
Tony

:D... Discovery Science has to find something from the Discovery family to show...and at least they are not putting up alot of upconverts, I watched Mythbusters when visiting friends, but didn't really start watching till it came up in HD... preference's I guess :)

I like survivorman, at least he actually survives in some area..

There's another show with this guy bear or whatever his name is.. he takes a camera crew, stages things (to show you how to handle it), etc.. not as much fun to watch as survivorman, but my wife does like that he seems to get naked in every damn episode..

The Utah episode is cool. It looks just like the canyons 15 miles from here; on a bit smaller scale.

He found Mormon Tea and Yucca, which is all nearby.

I am not surprised he tried to survive there in winter; summer would be damn near impossible. With temps in the 100s, he would roast and dehydrate much much quicker.

Yeah we have Yucca, Cedars and Junipers here...When I was a kid we drank out of rock hollows like he did with no problems...

Are you sure? :D :D

Yeah, the canyon country is full of juniper, and little caves like he slept in. Some cool arches too.

That guy puts himself through hell for a show. :eek:

Watched a couple episodes today; one in a Boreal forest in Ontario. He started by dumping a canoe in a river, and then starting from there. It was a pretty good episode.

I can't believe the guy puts himself through everything he does. over and over again.

I found out about this show a year or two back. Seen all the episodes. I personally think it is great TV.

As far as new epsiodes though, I wonder what's left for him to survive? Siberia? Deep space?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts