Survivorman

I found out about this show a year or two back. Seen all the episodes. I personally think it is great TV.

As far as new epsiodes though, I wonder what's left for him to survive? Siberia? Deep space?
Last week he went a week in the Sierra Nevada, this week he takes on the Colorado Rockies with 2 horses for a week...

I haven't got to see the new episodes yet, still working on sitting everything back up.

I like survivorman and find many science related thigs. Digging a hole and using the earth as a filter to freshen the water isnt "scientific"?

I believe it's all over now :( He did his last episode and said he's moving on to other things now. It was good, but he had a point as you can only do so many of these week excursions before it starts to get on you.

-Mike

Tonight's episode is already #6, I set timers for later tonight for #5 & 6 ... I had heard awhile back he was coming back, but I don't channel surf enough I guess. ;)

I saw one or two shows years ago. It was okay. It would have made for interesting summertime TV, but I don't know if I'll have time in the schedule with the fall lineup just around the corner.

Its only 4 episodes. 2 two-parters, so it won't take much to keep up. One is hot temps on a Mexican Island. The other is cold in the snow with a stranded vehicle scenario in Norway, I think. The 1st parts of these were posted on the production company's website last month.

Sent from my Toshiba Thrive using SatelliteGuys

Has anyone had a chance to see Survivorman Bigfoot? GREAT stuff. I have HUGE respect for Les Stroud and him taking a chance on his reputation to go out there and go from a huge skeptic to someone who is OPEN to the possibility of a bi-pedal ape-like creature living in the vast wilderness of Noth America is...crazy.

Has anyone had a chance to see Survivorman Bigfoot? GREAT stuff. I have HUGE respect for Les Stroud and him taking a chance on his reputation to go out there and go from a huge skeptic to someone who is OPEN to the possibility of a bi-pedal ape-like creature living in the vast wilderness of Noth America is...crazy.

I watched an interview of him on youtube where he talked about seeing a bigfoot like creature. Out of all the time he spent alone in the wilderness he was bound to see some unexplained stuff. I love watching his shows.

I watched an interview of him on youtube where he talked about seeing a bigfoot like creature. Out of all the time he spent alone in the wilderness he was bound to see some unexplained stuff. I love watching his shows.

The episodes where pretty compelling and made you think based on credibility. I heard through some blogs that he will be doing a couple more where he is "out in the bush" for almost a month.

Watching episode one of BIG FOOT, very interesting.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts