Susan Boyle a Hoax???

Status
Not open for further replies.
As I had stated in the pub a few days ago when someone made a thread about how bad America's got talent was and included the video clip mentioned in the article, it seems that there are those who can not get past her looks to appreciate this woman's talent and ability to sing and that was evident from several audience shots before she started singing. Its funny how its ok for guys to be ugly and sing great ( Steven Tyler, Mick Jagger, Iggy Pop, Ozzy, need I go on? ) but if a woman tries to sing that doesn't look at the worst like Uma Thurman then people speculate that she's a fake or dubbing.

And its funny that some people are so bugged about her being stoic instead of cowering and simple minded about the whole thing, again it comes down to people's idea of outer image expectations.

Yes. The usual despicable slant from the NY Post. Never mind she's sung in many places, confirming it's her and not a phony. And the Post knew this before publishing.

As I had stated in the pub a few days ago when someone made a thread about how bad America's got talent was and included the video clip mentioned in the article, it seems that there are those who can not get past her looks to appreciate this woman's talent and ability to sing and that was evident from several audience shots before she started singing. Its funny how its ok for guys to be ugly and sing great ( Steven Tyler, Mick Jagger, Iggy Pop, Ozzy, need I go on? ) but if a woman tries to sing that doesn't look at the worst like Uma Thurman then people speculate that she's a fake or dubbing.

And its funny that some people are so bugged about her being stoic instead of cowering and simple minded about the whole thing, again it comes down to people's idea of outer image expectations.
the entire event seems staged.. it has nuthing to do with her looks or talent it just seems phoney . there are too many coincedences to over look

probably real

She sang acapella on Larry King Live was that staged also, I'm doubtful.

She sang on the Today show as well via video conf and it sounded the same (very good).

She sang acapella on Larry King Live was that staged also, I'm doubtful.
it staged and fake much like pro wrestleing .. The moves are real.. the wrestlers have ablity but the outcome is staged I think she is purposly presenting herself as homely

it staged and fake much like pro wrestleing .. The moves are real.. the wrestlers have ablity but the outcome is staged I think she is purposly presenting herself as homely

Faking being homely:rolleyes: Why is somebody always looking for the bad in a situation? She is undiscovered talent. Who is getting her shot.

she's an actress playing a role..happens all the time

So it can't be as it appears, an unknown getting a shot, but a fraud because some reporter in a fit of cynicism has to try and denigrate someone who obviously does not fit the standard for attractiveness.

The entire reality genre is staged. It is optimized to gain maxiimum ratings and exposure. I never said the lady could not sing. The entire "event" is coordinated hog wash that is designed to make people tune int the british version of American Idol which by pure coincedence Will be shown on the Fox network in the near future

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)