Susan Boyle a Hoax???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Except that it is not a reality show but a talent show. The American version is starting its 3rd season. This is not from the British version of American Idol either. 2 different formats produced/hosted by the same person.
As for Susan Boyle, the hosts and the screeners knew how good she was but neither the judges nor the audience did. The time line was scripted but not by the performer. That was done in editing for dramatic impact. The process of following her was edited in after her performance.

The entire reality genre is staged. It is optimized to gain maxiimum ratings and exposure. I never said the lady could not sing. The entire "event" is coordinated hog wash that is designed to make people tune int the british version of American Idol which by pure coincedence Will be shown on the Fox network in the near future
Is something you have proof of or is this just something you came up with on your own?:eek:

The entire "event" is coordinated hog wash that is designed to make people tune int the british version of American Idol which by pure coincedence Will be shown on the Fox network in the near future
You do realize that "American Idol" is the American version of the original show "Pop Idol" which was in Britain.

It's called a makeover. It's not like she purposely made herself uglier. :rolleyes:
You would do better over at the new pit with your conspiracy theories

It's called a makeover. It's not like she purposely made herself uglier. :rolleyes:

I don't know, that is a pretty drastic change. On the BGT clip she looks like one of the Monty Python guys in drag, think John Cleese, and the other photo she looks pretty normal.

I don't know, that is a pretty drastic change. On the BGT clip she looks like one of the Monty Python guys in drag, think John Cleese, and the other photo she looks pretty normal.

Maybe she thought she looked better! :yikes Makeup and all, she just doesn't know how to use it??:what

This thread helps confirm my belief that there is a large group of people that simply can't stand it when things go well for others.

It's a sister group to those who ignore good news, preferring doom-and-gloom.

The entire reality genre is staged. It is optimized to gain maxiimum ratings and exposure. I never said the lady could not sing. The entire "event" is coordinated hog wash that is designed to make people tune int the british version of American Idol which by pure coincedence Will be shown on the Fox network in the near future
Its not the British version of American Idol. Its the version of Americas Got Talent. The British version of Idol is The X Factor. If you don't like reality shows, then don't watch them!

This thread helps confirm my belief that there is a large group of people that simply can't stand it when things go well for others.

It's a sister group to those who ignore good news, preferring doom-and-gloom.

Reminds me of an old Russian story. A man in a small Russian village got a cow. His neighbor was envious, and prayed and prayed. Finally, his prayers were answered: His neighbor's cow died...... :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)