SW64 Setup

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

VinceT3

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jun 12, 2006
Rainsalot Florida
I installed 110, 119, & 129 on the SW64 switch and attached the power block to the first lnb on the reciever side.

I can scan w/ my prosat (w/ power off on the lnb setup) and pick up channels, but the darn 501 keeps giving me different results everytime I do a switch check. First it's a SW44 110 even & odd & 129 odd.. then I scan again it'll have SW21 4 sats 119 even & odd and 129 even.. etc etc.. yet it never finds sw64 w/ everything correct.

What settings should I be using, it says check superdish if you're not using dishpro equipement. Any other thoughts?

I'm also assuming a 622 will works with this, does anyone know for sure?

I figured I would try here before calling dish support and adding aggravation to my frustration. :)

"attached the power block to the first lnb on the reciever side" - if you mean to output#1, then it's OK.
Check voltage on the connector with all your LNBFs. Seems no power and each receivers try to feed whole setup.

I was lucky enough to find a diagram on dish's site.. shows 119 on the first set of inputs then 110 and then 61.5 (or 129 in my case).. I'm trying that now.. I also found a diagram on how to add more than 4 tuners which is nice since I need that..

lol.. I figured the diagrams may help someone else who was having issues and help me find the stupid diagrams when I wanted to add another switch.. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)