Swap dying 522 for HD model

ts7

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jan 31, 2006
IL
My 522 is about to die (again). The hard drive is screaming like a buzz saw (though it is still working at the moment). Rather than working with CS to get another replacement 522, I would like to just move up to a 622/722. For those in the know, what would be the best approach to doing this at the least cost?

My 522 is about to die (again). The hard drive is screaming like a buzz saw (though it is still working at the moment). Rather than working with CS to get another replacement 522, I would like to just move up to a 622/722. For those in the know, what would be the best approach to doing this at the least cost?

We just replaced a 510 with a 722 through the Dish-n-it up program. It was $199 upfront for the install (get a $100 rebate) and then $20/month for the HD Programming. It is a leased receiver, so there is a $6.95/month
lease fee. Can connect to Broadband or Phone line to avoid $5 phone connect fee.

For the 722 would be $199 upfront (getting $100 back later) or $149 upfront for the 622 (getting $100 back later). I would definitely log onto Dish Network and look for the Dish N It Up information.

Geoff

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts