Switch from Dish America to America's Top 200 - will I lose HD?

in_awe

Original poster
Oct 6, 2011
Michigan, USA
I am considering switching from the Dish America package to the America's Top 200 package, both to see if I will use the additional channels enough for the extra cost to be worth it and to take advantage of the free Sling Adapter promotion. Will I lose the HD channels as a result, or will I get the "HD For Life" automatically? I'm not under a 24 month commitment right now and would rather not start a new one just to continue getting something I already have.

Thanks in advance for any advice.

I am considering switching from the Dish America package to the America's Top 200 package, both to see if I will use the additional channels enough for the extra cost to be worth it and to take advantage of the free Sling Adapter promotion. Will I lose the HD channels as a result, or will I get the "HD For Life" automatically? I'm not under a 24 month commitment right now and would rather not start a new one just to continue getting something I already have.

Thanks in advance for any advice.

PM your phone number or account number and I can check for you

Dish America is all HD package. America's Top 200 is SD package, you can add HD free For Life to get core HD channels. but u need to sign up for 24 months commitment with autopay and paperless billing. else ,It will cost you $10 a month. and another option is HD free for life with out auto pay and paperless billing and 24 months commitment is.. one time payment of $99

Dish America is all HD package. America's Top 200 is SD package, you can add HD free For Life to get core HD channels. but u need to sign up for 24 months commitment with autopay and paperless billing. else ,It will cost you $10 a month. and another option is HD free for life with out auto pay and paperless billing and 24 months commitment is.. one time payment of $99

I thought if one opted for the one-time $99 fee, there was no commitment?

Dish America is all HD package. America's Top 200 is SD package,
Once again Dish site is misleading. If you click on HD Packages you get:
"Your HDTV deserves the best HD programming. Select the packages below to see what HD channels are available in your package"
But it's a SD package. :confused:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts