Switch from Pegasus to DirecTV in 10 minutes!

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

caeyathompson

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Dec 4, 2003
(originally posted over at TC)
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Ok... here is my story (ymmv of course)

After being forced to switch to Pegasus when I moved from DirecTV land, and getting 2 bills with erroneous charges, I got fed up with Pegasus and called DirecTV to switch.

Of course, the standard 800-DIRECTV could say nothing, but provided me with the "switchover" 866 number. Having called them before (and returned the request) I didn't think they could do anything for me.

Well, I called the 866 "switchover" number back and after demanding to know when I would be switched, I was given the following number to call: 800-883-4992.

I spoke with a CSR there and said that I had returned the documents 2 months ago and had heard nothing. She told me to hold for a moment and came back a minute later and started asking for Serial Numbers and such for my equipment.

Well, long story short. After 10 minutes, my Pegasus account had been disconnected and I was running with DirecTV (I saw the switchover with my own eyes).

My monthly bill went down from $61/month to $46/month (with the same services).

I suggest all of you that are looking to switch give that number a try.

Casey

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)