Switch Hook up Help Please!

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

mball68

Original poster
Feb 25, 2007
Switch Hook up Help Please!
I need help with a setup for my receivers. I got a new 622 receiver and added it to my two existing receivers. I now have a 622, 921, and 6000 running. I currently have a SW64 switch which will allow 4 receiver hook ups. My LNBS are all the old legacy type with two coax connections coming off of each LNB. I have an old starband (internet satellite) dish that had the internet lnb, 125LNB and 119LNB all atached to it. I also have a seperate dish pointed at 61.5 which also has the double coax LNB.

I now am one incoming lead short. The 6000 needs one lead, the 622 needs two leads and the 921 needs two leads.

It's my understanding that the dpp lnb's and switches allow to split one lead for a dual tuner, however, my two dishes and switch are not compatible to split the incoming feed.

Any one have a quick solution other than changing my dishes? The old starband dish is a much larger dish and the LNB's were specifically fitted for that dish so I cannot simply remove the LNB's and replace them with new dpp types.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)