Switch Installation Test

sethwell

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Oct 16, 2008
Booneville, AR
Has anyone had a tuner tied up with a "switch installation test"? It's been like this since PTAT stopped. All tuners had been in use from 9-10. Below is a pic of it.

image-2985895255.jpg

Sent from my Phone using SatelliteGuys

New one on me. Can't think of any good reason why 1 tuner would run that test. I'd hard reset. If it still says that. Go menu, settings, diagnostics, point dish, run check switch test to sort of force it to check all 3 tuners.

New one on me. Can't think of any good reason why 1 tuner would run that test. I'd hard reset. If it still says that. Go menu, settings, diagnostics, point dish, run check switch test to sort of force it to check all 3 tuners.
I had to wait until that "Mission to Mars" timer was over and forgot but after the 1:30 reboot all came back. i think it was a hiccup with PTAT, when i turned on my reciever there was local ABC video on the screen but the audio from DIYNetwork. changing the channel fixed that but i looked through my PTAT folders and each station has Tuesday night's election coverage except for ABC's. So i'm thinking that locked up that tuner after PTAT finished? I'll keep an eye on it, hopefully it doesn't get worse.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)