switching from 6000 to 211 question

concord

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jul 5, 2005
Southern North Carolina
Currently I have a 6000 and I'm thinking of purchasing the 211. I have the HD package for the 6000 and also the VOOM package. However, due to poor content on VOOM, I plan to drop it before purchasing a 211 and remove the 61.5 degree dish.

Question: If I purchase the 211/dish, can I keep my current HD package (payed yearly, HDNET HDMV, HDDSC, HDTNT, HDESPN) with the 211, and if so what additional HD channels would I expect to get? And if I point 61.5 dish to 129 or get a 1000?

Thanks.

Thanks for the response. Yes, have the AT200 w/HD and VOOM. I sub to VOOM mnth to mnth, plan on dropping it...not impressed with content especially when they switched Guytv with KungfuTv, seems like same-ole stuff all over agin. If E* would allow selection of HD and VOOM like the former options, I'd upgrade to a vip...

Think I'll wait and see what D* does, rumor has it that they will include the HD channel if the SD channel is included in package... Been with E* since 1997, after D* receiver died.

You can keep the old package on a ViP but if you don't have the new package they charge you a $6 HD enable fee, so if you drop voom you will get less and pay a buck more. If you upgrade you're probably better off getting the new package and getting the extra HD channels.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)