Switching from TV to Radio feeds on Openbox S10...

Status
Please reply by conversation.

radio

"On the Air" in MI
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Oct 13, 2007
West Central Michigan
Am I missing something easy here?

I have favorites in video on 1 and 2 Favorites categories. Favorites 3 is audio/radio favorites. But, when in "favorites" mode on the S10, if I'm listening to radio, I thought hitting the "TV/RADIO" button would bring up any other favorites saved for video, but it doesn't...it says, "no TV channel."

It also looks like if one of the "favorites" categories is all of one type (video/audio) it won't switch between modes. Perhaps I need a dummy video channel on the radio favorites side so it sees something on my favorites 3 (radio) to which it CAN switch? When listening to radio, only the favorites option with RADIO show on the screen, you can't directly go to back to video via up/down etc through favorites 1 and 2.

Is there a quick switch back and forth other than the button? I find going to the 'Satellite list" THEN hitting the TV/RADIO allows me back into video or vice versa. A bit clunky, and, of course, the instructions supplied were very minimal at best. Hoping for a quick shortcut between radio and TV channels.

Running 7-17 Firmware labeled for "Skybox"

I thought hitting the "TV/RADIO" button would bring up any other favorites saved for video, but it doesn't...it says, "no TV channel.
Yeah, should at least switch to TV mode on the last TV channel it was on. But it doesn't. "A [very] bit clunky" That's why I deleted my radio FAV list.

Go into the channel list and edit your radio favorite channels to be on both favorites 1 and 2, as well as the current 3 and it should make things easier.

Thank you, all! Will do this Christmas weekend.....and see what happens! Got so busy, I forgot I posted this! Been two days since FTA has been turned on....preparing for Christmas, and working extra hard for those days off!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)