Switching to Direct TV?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

bonkwonkie

Original poster
Jan 3, 2006
This is my first post. I apologize in advance if this is the wrong forum. I am currently a Dish Network customer. I am interested in upgrading to HD. I may be wrong, but it seems the cheapest way to do this is to switch to Direct TV - HD programming and free HD receiver (after rebate). I also would get ESPN2 HD which is not available with Dish Network. There also seems to be less uncertainity with Direct TV (very little specific information about new products and new programming with Dish Network). If you were an existing Dish Network customer and wanted to add HD programming, would you make the switch. Thanks.

str8poolbanger said:
I just dumped off Dish Network tonight actually for the HD of D*.

Let us know if you think it was the right move. TIA

* I am asking because if D* ever becomes a negative issue with me, I know Dish would be the alternative, so seeing it from your point of view would be of interest to me (and others I'm sure).

P.S. I'll burn in hell before I get comcast. <g>

I would repeat what dfergie is saying as by week end Dish network will have espn2hd uplinked, and a bunch more voom, plus we should know what direction they are going in terms of HD! as far as prefrence I have really really enjoyed dishnetwork, I love their two room recievers, so for me directv is not what I want (Okay yes i want to watch every steelers games)!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts