Switching to DISH from DTV, Questions on ordering service

Exactly, which is why I asked for personal opinions :)

Do you know anyone that had Dish? If so, ask them how they signed up. It really surprises me and saddens me how many people don't even realize they have local businesses around. I'm not saying this about you but just our society as a whole. It use to be you only had local businesses to rely on, now they're barely a thought in the back of our minds. Everyone's first instinct is to go online or go to a big box store.

Do you know anyone that had Dish? If so, ask them how they signed up. It really surprises me and saddens me how many people don't even realize they have local businesses around. I'm not saying this about you but just our society as a whole. It use to be you only had local businesses to rely on, now they're barely a thought in the back of our minds. Everyone's first instinct is to go online or go to a big box store.

I've been asking. So far everyone has DTV or Cable. The only big box store I frequent is Costco :p Either way, thanks for the input.

go ahead and switch and move on go to the dish forum and find out. you be back.

Be back to what? DTV? It's possible, but not until they iron out a few issues. I'd love to cut the cord entirely, but that's probably still a few years off for our usage. Probably after the next summer Olympics as I bet NBC will require local service like they do every year.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)