Switching

priester68

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Sep 18, 2008
Natchez, MS
We're thinking of switching to Dish. With Directv now and are looking to save a few dollars. I know absolutely nothing about Dish network but my friend has it and gets a few channels with his package that I would have to pay extra for with Directv (Outdoo0r Channel, etc.) I'm not a big sports fan except for the Saints games I will get with my locals. I need 3 boxes (1 with pip and dvr for living room) and 2 boxes for the 2 bedrooms. My question is, is it worth the switch and will I save a few dollars.

I

We're thinking of switching to Dish. With Directv now and are looking to save a few dollars. I know absolutely nothing about Dish network but my friend has it and gets a few channels with his package that I would have to pay extra for with Directv (Outdoo0r Channel, etc.) I'm not a big sports fan except for the Saints games I will get with my locals. I need 3 boxes (1 with pip and dvr for living room) and 2 boxes for the 2 bedrooms. My question is, is it worth the switch and will I save a few dollars.

I

Get on the Dish site, go through the signing up process and see for yourself.

You'll most certainly save money in the 1st 6 months, after that who knows. Depends on programming you pick. As the previous poster said, go on the website and do a configuration. That doesn't cost anything but time and you'll know the right prices and such with no guesswork or bad info.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)