SXM: 0 channels?

Hey same thing here as well.

S221 on Eastern Arc.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2012-08-15 at 9.09.56 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2012-08-15 at 9.09.56 PM.png
    439.2 KB · Views: 323
At first I wondered whether this was related to them removing the channel in tonight's uplink, but then I looked at the report again and I saw that it was channel 98 instead of channel 99. So I don't know whether there's any connection or not. And really now, should the top-level channel for groups like that even be something that needs to be in the stream in the first place, or should it be something that the software handles?

I have 1 hopper with no joeys attached that is missing them. My other hopper has 2 joeys and all 3 of those are showing 73 channels in there. Western Arc here.

hey Scott i have them all listed here from channels 6002-6099 they're still on here on the Vip 612 HD-DVR here in my bedroom so i bet they probably moved them to channel 98 like it is showing on uplink report you sent out today if not let me know.

I am also missing Sirius. I have a Hopper. He said to red button reset and they should show up at 6002. Looks like they may remove the collapse feature for them. I will reset after PTAT also. (BTW, I like collapse feature.)

Western Arc S221 and SirusXM is still on 99 with the collapsed guide with 73 channels. I'm guessing the collapsible guide wasn't that great of a hit with the masses even though I liked it. I should have seen the writing on the wall when channel 98 (Audio/DISHCD) reverted back to the 900 range and lost the collapsible guide feature.