Syfy 's ‘The Expanse’

Bummer. I don't think SyFy was ever going to tell the complete story. I expected a bit more then this though. Hopefully Netflix or somebody picks it up.

To me, the show was just a B-. As much as I wanted to like it, I ended up feeling disappointed. Too many characters and subplots going on (and some solid bad acting). I doubt it gets picked up elsewhere.

Reactions: TheKrell
I've read all the books and think the show did a better then usual job of bringing the story to the screen. It is a complicated story. I'm hoping someone else picks it up.

Last I heard was that the sets were struck last Wednesday and sold to CBS to use on Star Trek Discovery. I suppose Alcon could get them back but that would be an additional expense if Amazon does pick it up.

Personally, I like the Martian Marine.

Bobbie isn't quite my type. I don't want to be in a relationship with a woman that could pound me into dust. She is bad-ass, though. Now. Drummer is more to my liking. That last episode was one of the best so far and kicks off the events in Abaddon's Gate, the 3rd book.

Awesome news. Hopefully with Amazon on board we might actually see the entire story.
And maybe re-staff the writing department. Current season has been flat in tone and delivery. It could be much better, IMO.

I've read all the books and think the show did a better then usual job of bringing the story to the screen. It is a complicated story. I'm hoping someone else picks it up.

I haven't read all of the books ( just ordered the rest of them available on paperback from Amazon ) but my understanding is that production might get more expansive considering where the books take us. Who knows, though, as zipping through the gate network in Stargate to other planets didn't seem to add much to the cost since all of the alien worlds SG-1 visited looked like wooded areas outside Vancouver. LOL

Reactions: Foxbat

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts