SYNCING TWO TV'S

They will notice if the video is not in sync with the audio. (For example, if the announcers announce a touchdown before the player makes it into the end zone.)

I don't know if you're talking about trying to cue up two rooms to playback a recording in near-identical time.

But for real-time playback with my Hopper3-connected TV and my Joey-connected TV tuned to the same "live" channel, the Joey TV plays back audio less than a half-second later than the Hopper TV.

If one were to correct this with a single-sourced audio solution like I described in my previous post, there's not much in a football game that would appear out of sync other than a talking head (or singing head in a halftime show).

I don't know if you're talking about trying to cue up two rooms to playback a recording in near-identical time.

But for real-time playback with my Hopper3-connected TV and my Joey-connected TV tuned to the same "live" channel, the Joey TV plays back audio less than a half-second later than the Hopper TV.

If one were to correct this with a single-sourced audio solution like I described in my previous post, there's not much in a football game that would appear out of sync other than a talking head (or singing head in a halftime show).
Of course, this is the Super Bowl we were talking about. Many people watch that just for the commercials, and there is a lot better chance of there being talking heads in those.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts