Syracuse, NY HD Locals

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Funny you mention this, I got an e-mail today from Dish stating that they are coming soon. I'm in Syracuse, NY as well. Did you get the e-mail?? No more fiddling with my OTA.. WHOO HOOO

Hey IslandGuy, FYI... MSG HD and YES HD look great. I was heistant to maek the switch but I wouldnt hesitate if I were you.

I know what you mean. My son just bought a new house and made the switch to Direct under the AAA deal. I checked out his directv. The Yanks look awesome, especially in the interactive channel. As for MSG, I can basically wait until october when the Sabres are back on the ice with your Rangers (Too Bad Drury you Traitor). I have to wait until my june billing cycle before I make the move; because of a screwup in my starz rebate being directly credited to my account, by the echostar executive offices.

Scott,

Do you have any word from your contacts as when the uplinked Syrcause HD locals will be made available? I have received an e-mail from E* saying that HD locals will be available soon. Any info? Do you think that they will be turned on at the same time as Buffalo?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)