Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME!
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
I was unexpectedly woken up at 2:30 am... and I couldn't fall back to sleep... so I worked the last few hours upgrading the site to the latest version of Xenforo, which I planned to do later today.

For some you may have to select your default style again from the style chooser at the bottom left of the screen.

The update went well, and as I type this the search index is rebuilding from scratch. But it appears we made it through without any major issues. :) (Phew)

With that its 4:18 am and I am getting tired so I am going to let the search index rebuild and go to bed.

Goodnight SatelliteGuys! :)

I was unexpectedly woken up at 2:30 am... and I couldn't fall back to sleep... so I worked the last few hours upgrading the site to the latest version of Xenforo, which I planned to do later today.

For some you may have to select your default style again from the style chooser at the bottom left of the screen.

The update went well, and as I type this the search index is rebuilding from scratch. But it appears we made it through without any major issues. :) (Phew)

With that its 4:18 am and I am getting tired so I am going to let the search index rebuild and go to bed.

Goodnight SatelliteGuys! :)
Thanks Scott

Huh. I was on the default before, and I am on the default now. I could have sworn the default had a light blue background before, but now it is all white. Am I getting forgetful in my old age?

Huh. I was on the default before, and I am on the default now. I could have sworn the default had a light blue background before, but now it is all white. Am I getting forgetful in my old age?
Same colors. I can still actually see the old style fine. The reason I had to make it a new style is the automatic updater wouldn't update the old one where it was at it had to be under the new UI.X framework.

There are only minor changes between the styles, but I am told that some of the features such as auto save would not work unless I moved the styles to the new UI.X.

But I can look through all the settings of them both and see they are identical. In addition I backed up everything and have the old SatelliteGuys server here, which I did not update... and the colors all match as well. It is still operating on the old software and yesterdays database.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-06-27 at 10.05.05 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-06-27 at 10.05.05 AM.png
    49.3 KB · Views: 120
Need to figure out what to get her for 20 years of putting up with me and SatelliteGuys. :D :D
Massage at a Day Spa?
I was going to say, “a Shiny New Server”, but I was once told by one of Mrs. Foxbat’s oldest friends that a guy should never get a girl anything that plugs in and comes with a warranty. I think Navychop is more on-target.

And she came home early as she usually goes out on Sunday’s until about 2. I am just about to get in the car and guess who pulls in the driveway.

Arrrggg.

Anyways everything still running good? :)

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

Did you manage to get out and shop yesterday ?

Also, is it normal to have a Blue line go across the top of the screen from left to right when posting, for the last couple weeks it would take some time to post while watching this blue line for it to load, now the line is there, but loads much quicker?

Startup delay is actually ok. I believe it’s clearing your cache for SatelliteGuys. So this way everything you see is fresh. :)

It should only do it once at startup.

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys
It keeps happening. I just had about a 4 second delay this time. It usually is 1 to 2 seconds. My Recteq pellet grill forum opens less than a second.