System Work in Progress

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got an update from UI.X support...

Hi Scott,

Glad you got it sorted.

As for the lightbox issue I can replicate this, assigned to Kyler our js developer. Will have an update asap.

Thanks,
Mike

So now we wait again. Now that the issue is confirmed with them I will begin adding to ads back in. Hope you guys using SatelliteGuys Default liked the ad free version for a few days. And if you did you can have it like that all the time by becoming a Supporting Pub Member. :)

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys mobile app

The image problem is still with us, the box disappears after a few seconds and I have to keep clicking on images. The only way to actually look at an image is to right click on it and save it before it disappears again. Then I can open it from the harddrive and view it.

Reactions: DWS44
I'm having an issue viewing thumbnail pictures. You click on the thumbnail and the picture opens up but only for 5 -10 seconds and it pops back off.
scratch that...

I was just looking at another thread clicked on a pic, it displayed fine then after about 20 second it went away. If I click on that thumbnail again I see the full size pic NOT in the shadow box.
It's doing it on Pale Moon 26.3.3 (a fork of Firefox). If I click on a thumbnail it will display for a few seconds and then disappear, however, I can do that repeatedly and the shadow box stays on the screen, it doesn't disappear.
I still see the thumbnail viewing problem.
Still working on the photo box issue..., and will have to stop working on that soon for the day as I have to go to a meeting with a vendor.
Yup about the only thing that that is not fixed now is the LightBox when viewing thumbnails. While viewing photos in the lightbox, it just goes poof and disappears. Works fine in all the other skins.
The image problem is still with us, the box disappears after a few seconds and I have to keep clicking on images. The only way to actually look at an image is to right click on it and save it before it disappears again. Then I can open it from the harddrive and view it.
I just noticed over on the Antares Launch thread that the images show up in Lightbox and didn't go away in 20 seconds. Scott, did yo finally get the fix?

I'm on Cox in northern VA and connectivity to SG has been sporadic all day! No other website I visit has been affected at all. And in between the non-responsive minutes of SG, it's as zippy as usual. Is something going on today between here and there?

There it did it again between my posting this and trying to edit the post seconds later!

Last edited:
System is running well here and all outside test coming in look good too.

And yes I applied a patch for the photo box about 2 weeks ago. Glad it is fixed. :)

Sent from my iPhone using the SatelliteGuys app!

Reactions: Foxbat
Sorry about that. I'm unhappy with AT&T and may leave them next year.

I couldn't wait to dump Cox and go with FiOS. WAY better service. I get better than the advertised 50/50. I stopped them from upgrading me to 75/75, though. Only rarely do we have enough people here to even mildly tax the system.

Reactions: TheKrell
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)