The fat lady ain’t sung yet.

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys App. For now.

Reactions: charlesrshell
So what do you folks prefer? A nice large single sink where you can wash a huge pan, or a double sink to wash and rinse or soak and still have a sink to use?

So what do you folks prefer? A nice large single sink where you can wash a huge pan, or a double sink to wash and rinse or soak and still have a sink to use?

We had that choice a bunch of years back and we went with the double. It's been a good choice for us.

Double.

You guys are talking sinks and I'm trying to get motivated to paint my living room tomorrow

Single sink, copper, farmhouse style. French door refrigerator with freezer on the bottom. Anything else?

I truly love this site sometimes.

Might be worth it!

Reactions: NYDutch
Finally. Every off-topic has been discussed on this site...including the kitchen sink.

Last edited:
So, will that be latex paint, and will you use primer?

Reactions: charlesrshell
Dish has a ways to go, but this looks very promising.

Reactions: HipKat
We don’t need dish as a 4th cellular provider.

If they do buy T mobile. AT&T is going to have a field day on this one

Reactions: meStevo