Google in discussions with Dish to launch new wireless giant

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
But it's so much fun!
I like pizza and I like ice cream.

Talking about 5g and why it even involves and satellite dish company not so much.
GIFvnQPv6BK28cQRYxaMq.gif

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk

When I was a kid, take away chicken in a box was our treat. You knew it was fresh from the cardboard box being soaked with grease.

Although sometimes we got push cart tamales. Those things oozed grease.

Hey, wait a minute. I’m seeing a trend here!

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys App. For now.

When I was a kid, take away chicken in a box was our treat. You knew it was fresh from the cardboard box being soaked with grease.

My wife tells me she married me and moved to AZ for the Mexican food. I tell her I married her for an excuse to go back to NC to visit and eat Bojangles... relationship goals.

When I was a kid, we ate out maybe twice a year. Fried chicken was something we got after Mom took a knife and a hatchet to the coop. Fast food was a bologna sandwich when Mom was feeling too poorly to cook. Nowadays, people eat out 5 to 10 times per week.

Reactions: bspei and navychop
When I was a kid, AT&T was a megaconglomerate that needed to be broken up.

And Internet speed was roughly the same number as today, just without any scientific notation involved. Kids today and their ‘megabits’.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)