Google in discussions with Dish to launch new wireless giant

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
I’m craving that pizza we had in Pittsburgh the night before Bob’s service.

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys App. For now.
Only the 2nd best pizza in the area. :) Bellisario's is better than Luciano's, and that's what I had twice when I spent a week visiting in June.

Only the 2nd best pizza in the area. :) Bellisario's is better than Luciano's, and that's what I had twice when I spent a week visiting in June.

Thank you for reminding me of the names. I’ve now put them in Contacts, under Pizza, Pittsburgh area. For when we go thru Pittsburgh again.

I'm craving the day you upgrade to a Hopper 3.

Actually, I’m just waiting for DIR- err, “Dish Support” to become active again. I’ve put in the attic ladder and decided exactly what I want to do.

Still looking for a schematic telling me which HDD traces are active when recording. You know why. :D

But since the current program is always being recorded, I guess it won’t do me much good.

Thank you for reminding me of the names. I’ve now put them in Contacts, under Pizza, Pittsburgh area. For when we go thru Pittsburgh again.

The best pizza in da burgh is actually in Squirrel Hill. Mineo's or Aiello's when younz go through Pittsburgh again. Take your pick or hit them both, both are on the same street, in the same block. Take a double dose of cholesterol and hypertension meds prior to.

Reactions: navychop
The best pizza in da burgh is actually in Squirrel Hill. Mineo's or Aiello's when younz go through Pittsburgh again. Take your pick or hit them both, both are on the same street, in the same block. Take a double dose of cholesterol and hypertension meds prior to.

Added to the list. But I just can’t fathom when we’ll actually get to Pittsburgh again. When we do, we’ve gotta be there for four pizza meals!

BUT- we REALLY want to go back to that German restaurant. Whatever the name was. Almost an Irish name? We might make a special trip to Pittsburgh, with the MiL, just for that restaurant!

Max’s??

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)