Google in discussions with Dish to launch new wireless giant

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
$1B off from what they announced last week. Said a deal for $6B would be had bubble Wednesday of this week. Interesting.

Sounds like T-Mobile "got Charlie'd."
I think Charlie sees that Dish has seen its pinnacle and unplugging is going to reduce business in locations where it's possible.

On they day we change, I'm going to miss hopping.

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk

FIVE! Good Grief. Unless the kids have been around Dish headquarters a lot, they probably won't or don't want the job. They may have found their own path, and I can imagine Ergen teaching them that: to be entrepreneurial, and create their own business, like he did.

I have met his kids. They are too busy doing their own thing and growing marijuana then they want to be at Dish corporate helping their father

This is no longer a cell company thing. 5G is the 4K of wireless transmission. Unfettered data transmission is going to be “the thing”. Phone calls is just going to be a side thing.

Reactions: navychop
Moffet and company are the ones that claimed streaming would never cause cable/satellite to lose subcribers, let alone live streaming. Bunch of idiots, but even a blind squirrel and all that...

Reactions: TheKrell
And a reduced rate if you allow every call to have a 15 second Dish commercial at the start!

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys App. For now.

Reactions: charlesrshell

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)