T.O. a N.O G.O

Why does everyone hate him? Like cocky athletes are anything new, the guy is good but he's got terrible management. He doesn't like his contract and can't get a new one, and he obviously has a problem with what the eagles offense has turned into, so why he's still a member of the eagles is beyond me. Plenty of time to get traded, plenty of time to ask to be released, could have sat out, etc...

He wants to win, but he doesn't know how to go about it correctly. If he was on a better team he'd be less concerned about his money situation. It's only when he's losing that he starts mumbling about cash. Not saying he's not an idiot, but he's a damn good player who just wants to win. I kind of feel bad for him.

Same thing happened with the Forty Niners.

This guy's a CANCER. Period.

I'm glad the Eagles suspended him and hopefully, they'll decide to dump his ass off of the team permanently.

Eagles didn't make it to the super bowl until T.O. showed up, whether he played or not.

Hard to not agree with his stance on McNabb. If Donovan retired today, is he going into the HOF? Hell no...T.O. just said what a lot of people in philly, and the rest of the country, feel about McNabb.

I'd LOVE to see him go to green bay and be with brett. Give brett one more shot at the title before he hangs it up.

Breaking news: TO has officially been suspended from the team for 4 games. He also will not play for the Eagles for the remainder of the year

stuart628 said:
wow, guess hes going somewhere else, dont send him to pittsburgh! I dont want him on my favorite team!!
The places that I've heard tossed around are:

Back to Baltimore - they need a receiver. But they already had a shot with TO and TO refused to play
Atlanta - Apparently TO and Coach Jim Mora are good friends. I can't see happening for a number of reasons. First Vick is the marquee player. Any attention away from him won't make him happy. The amount of attention TO needs to fuel his ego is more then the team will give. Also, Atlanta is about the run game. While they need to improve on the passing game, it will always be about the running game. TO wouldn't be happy there.
Houston - They need something. Although an offensive line would likely do a lot better then a receiver. TO would never be able to go deep in the 2 seconds it takes to sack Carr.
Denver - a co-worker mentioned that Shanahan has a knack for taming players. Don't know anything about that but is an interesting idea.
Minnesota - as a Moss replacement. Yeah I thought that was funy to. While he could be a Moss replacement, the last thing the Vikings need is all the baggage TO brings with him
Oakland - I don't think even big bad Oakland can stand having Moss and Owens egos on the same team at the same time.

cdru said:
Minnesota - as a Moss replacement. Yeah I thought that was funy to. While he could be a Moss replacement, the last thing the Vikings need is all the baggage TO brings with him

oh hell no

Vikes are already the laughingstock of the league.....with the love boat and all..thats all we need is him
We got rid of "straight cash homey" Moss...we DO NOT NEED OWENS

I will say this, as a player Owens is unmatched right now in the NFL, but his off field antics make it not worth it to get him as a player, why would you want someone who like THE H said is a cancer! no thanks!

T.O. didn't want to play for the ravens because they don't have a quarterback, let alone a QB who can throw the ball far enough for him to run out and get it. That's why T.O. went to philly, he felt McNabb was that kind of QB. That's why he now says Favre would benefit him, because brett LOVES to air it out. Looking around the league, Vick is perfect for T.O, and Atlanta is desperate for a good receiver (Hint, it wasn't that idiot they traded for, peerless price).

Culpepper is that kind of QB but they couldn't handle Moss and he was barely a problem...they've got too many problems for T.O. to consider them anyways.

So I feel his only options would be Jacksonville (Leftwich), Atlanta (Vick) and Green Bay (Favre), as these teams realize this one piece could really help them. Other teams that would benefit T.O. but already have good WR's include Carolina, Denver, KC, St. Louis and Indy.

If Philly REALLY wanted him out they'd have cut him, instead they're holding him hostage and trying to get a trade. Nobody is going to trade, they'll wait for philly to cut him, I just hope philly aren't complete a**holes about it and let the guy go. How can they say "We want him gone" in words when their actions directly contradict that...Let the man go play football...Oh, and don't believe teams who say they wouldn't touch him for any price. That's what they WANT philly to believe so they'll hurry up and cut him. No GM, in need of a better receiver corps, would turn away from T.O....

Listen, T.O. is one of the best receivers in the league, but doesn't feel like he's paid like one. That's his beef. Why his dumb ass agents don't whisper to him "You signed the contract ya dope...honor it..." instead of "sit out and make no money, it'll be genius..."...

If philly wanted rid of him they'd put him on the field, abuse the hell out him for 2-3 TD's per game, go back to the superbowl and then trade him. Instead they'll sit him, lose games, and try to trade a WR who at this point is one of the best, but at the end of the year his stats will suck compared to everyone else. 1/3rd of McNabb's passing yards are to T.O. alone...

While I wait for the 3pm news conference (Who am I kidding, i'll be asleep by then...), can we all agree that the redskins cheerleaders (at least in this pic) are like the hottest f**king cheerleaders ever? Certainly blow those two carolina ones out of the water, despite how hot that arrest story was...omg...

2005_squad.jpg

I cant wait for 3 either. it should be a hoot. As far as cheerleaders go have you seen the Eagles cheerleader Calendar?

The Eagles have always had hot cheerleaders. The Panthers' cheerleaders have to make up for their shortcomings with their attitude and willingness to experiment. :)

so what do you guys think, t.o. apologizing like a kid sent to his room while his friends are downstairs playing on his xbox, not really meaning it, just trying to get out of his room...I think the eagles say your still suspended for the year, become a WR coach for theyear, and next year we give it another go!

ESPN Buys First Film

ESPN the Ring Tone: In the Zone on a Cellphone

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts